Chapter 3

Just wanted to say that the picture above is not mine. I'm not sure who drew it, but it was not me. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been almost five years since Slenderman had brought (Y/N) to the mansion, and he had still yet to tell the others. BEN was the only one in the house that knew about (Y/N), or so Slenderman thought.

Laughing Jack had seen (Y/N) the first day she had been brought to the mansion, and he had instantly fallen in love with the child. Jack had always had a sweet spot for babies.

Unbeknownst to Slenderman, Laughing Jack would visit little (Y/N) everyday. He'd wait until she was alone to play with her. He'd bring her candy flavored milk and baby food until she turned three, happily holding her in his arms and feeding her.

As she got a little older, he'd give her softer candy that her small teeth could chew without her choking. He'd bring her small gifts that she could hide from her father, like stuffed animals, dolls, or anything else she wished for.

(Y/N) absolutely loved Laughing Jack. He was her best friend, and the only friend other than her father that she had ever known. She had been confused as to why she couldn't share Jack with her father, but didn't argue.

On (Y/N)'s fifth birthday, Slenderman brought her out of the small room she had been living in her whole life, and down to the living room, her shaking in fear the entire time. She was terrified of the outside world.

She had seen out the window, and had no intention to ever go into the world. It scared her to no end. Slenderman and Jack had both told her about the wonders of the world, but she had only listened with interest.

Slenderman had gathered everyone around the couch, wanting them all to know about (Y/N). He told (Y/N) to stay behind the corner while he got the others settled down.

"I want everyone's full attention. I know for five years you have all seen me sneak different items into my room. You don't need to hide the fact that you have. I can read your minds. Anyway, the reason for the items is right here. Come on out, (Y/N)," Slenderman said, gesturing towards the girl.

(Y/N) slowly scooted out from her hiding place, frightened to meet the new people. She saw many different kinds of boys.

"Sweetie, this is BEN Drowned," Slenderman introduced. A boy with scraggly blonde hair, black eyes with red irises, and was dressed in a Link costume like the one from her Legend Of Zelda game Slenderman had gotten her smiled at her.

"This is Jeff." Another boy who wore a white hoodie and black jeans, a smile carved into his face, his eyes wide open, and jet black hair framing his face nodded to her.

"That's Eyeless Jack." Eyeless Jack had a blue mask on, black ooze coming out of his nonexistent eye sockets. He wore a black hoodie and black jeans.

"Over there is Masky." A boy who wore a yellow jacket, black pants, and a plain white mask with two black eye holes and a feminine looking black mouth, brown hair poking over the top, nodded at her.

"Right there is Hoodie." A boy wearing an orange hoodie, black pants, and a black ski mask over his face with two red eyes and a red frown painted on it shyly waved at her.

"That's Ticci Toby." A boy with a brown, blue hooded shirt, dark blue jeans, a pair of orange goggles, and a mouthguard waved excitedly at her.

"Lastly, that's Laughing Jack." Laughing Jack smiled and waved at her, giving a small wink. (Y/N) giggled.

Slenderman gave her a curious look, but just shrugged it off. At least she wasn't as nervous as he thought she would be.

"I hope you'll all treat her well. If I've heard that one of you has hurt her, I'll personally hang you from a tree by your entrails. I must go make supper. (Y/N), you can go mingle." With that, Slenderman walked to the kitchen, leaving (Y/N) with the others.

"So, (Y/N), is it fun being Slenderman's daughter?" BEN asked, letting her sit beside him and Laughing Jack.

"Yeah, he's a really good Daddy. He gives me lots of fun toys and things to do."

"Why haven't we ever seen you around? Have you been in that room your entire life?" Eyeless Jack asked. (Y/N) nodded.

"Daddy's very protective of me. He didn't want me to get hurt," (Y/N) explained, discretely scooting closer to Laughing Jack.

Laughing Jack looked down at little (Y/N) and smiled. He could tell she was scared about all this. He desperately wanted to hold her to him, but knew he couldn't. Not yet, anyway.

Later that night, when everybody had finished eating, they all said their good nights and went to bed.

Slenderman had just finished tucking (Y/N) and himself into bed when (Y/N) heard a silent tapping on their window. After making sure Slenderman was asleep, she slipped out of their bed and went to the window.

"Hey, Jack," (Y/N) said through the small gap in the window she had left for her and Jack to talk through.

"Hi, (Y/N). I see that you're about to get in bed, so I'll just leave you to your sleep. I just wanted to say goodnight."

"Thank you, Jack. Goodnight." (Y/N) smiled and jumped back into the bed.

Laughing Jack watched as she rolled over in her sleep. He smiled. She just looked so precious. When he went back to his carnival and rested in his bed, his thoughts turned to (Y/N).

She was the sweetest little girl he had ever met. She was so caring and thoughtful. He just loved everything about her. He closed his eyes, his dreams consisting of his little (Y/N).