Chapter 6

All week long, BEN had been trying to get (Y/N) alone, but Laughing Jack had kept butting in. It was as if Jack knew the exact moment BEN was going to try to make a move.

One night he had brought (Y/N) dinner, only to find her and Jack eating together on her bed. Another night, BEN wanted to take her out to the park to look up at the stars, but Laughing Jack had already whisked her away to his carnival. The latest attempt had been an ultimate fail.

BEN had taken one of Masky's cheesecakes from the fridge to give to (Y/N) as a present. When he had walked around the corner to (Y/N)'s room, Laughing Jack stuck his foot out, tripping BEN and making him fall face first into the cake. BEN could hear Jack's insane laughter as he proofed away in his cloud of black smoke.

It was Friday night, and BEN had the perfect idea of how to get (Y/N) alone. He was going to enter her room, grab her, and take her into his electronic world.

He quietly walked down the hallway and to (Y/N)'s door, looking through the crack. She seemed to be all alone on her bed. He gently knocked.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Can I come in?" BEN asked, peeking his head in.

"Sure, BEN. Jack's going to be back soon, though. He went to get us ice cream," (Y/N) said happily. BEN smiled.

"I just thought maybe we could spend a little bit of alone time together," BEN said, sitting close to her on her bed.

"We have a minute or two, but that's about it. So, why did you want to spend time with me?" (Y/N) asked.

"Just because I wanted to. I know you said Jack was coming, but I want to take you to my electronic world. Will you come with me?"

"I can't right now. My leg is still hurting a little bit, and, like I said, Jack will be here soon. Maybe some other time."

"Well, I'll just ask you then. (Y/N), I've wanted to tell you this for a while, now. I think you're beautiful. I think you're perfect. I think you'd be perfect as my girlfriend. So, what do you say? Will you go on a date with me?" BEN asked, giving her a charming smile. (Y/N) gaped at him.

"Are you serious? You want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Of course! You are amazing. I would love for you to be mine."

"Well, I'm sorry, BEN, but I see you more as friend than a boyfriend."

BEN's eyes went wide. Was she rejecting him?

"Is there someone else?"

"No! I mean...well...maybe. I'm sorry, BEN. We can still be friends though, right?"(Y/N) asked, a smile on her face. BEN growled.

Quickly, he grabbed her by the waist and ran with her into her television. When he got to his world, he let her down.

"What the heck, BEN?!" (Y/N) screeched. "I told you no! Now my leg hurts worse, and Jack's going to worry about me! What do you-" Suddenly, BEN brought a large pipe down on the back of her head, knocking her unconscious.

He grabbed her by her arms and dragged her into a very realistic dungeon. He chained her ankle to the wall, along with both of her wrists. He then stood back, staring at her.

"You should have agreed to be mine, (Y/N). I would have treated you like a princess, at least until you gave me what I wanted, but no, you had to choose that clown freak over me. I knew you liked him more than a friend. Now, nobody can have you. Except for me, of course. You will stay in this dungeon forever. Nobody will ever be able to rescue you. I knew I would have you one day, (Y/N). Any way possible."

With that, BEN walked out of the dungeon, his head held high and an evil smirk plastered on his face.