Chapter 5

That night, after Laughing Jack had gotten (Y/N)'s dinner, he climbed the stairs and made his way down the hall to her room.

As he passed BEN's room, he heard talking. He looked through the small opening that had been left in the door and saw BEN and Eyeless Jack talking.

"So, how'd things go with (Y/N)?" Eyeless Jack asked, leaning against the back of one of BEN's green beanbag chairs.

"Terrible. Laughing Jack messed everything up by offering to stay the night with her. I guess she hurt her leg at school."

"Sorry, BEN. Are you going to give up on her, yet?"

"Of course not! I never give up until I get what I want, and I want (Y/N)," BEN smirked evilly. "Laughing Jack can just go find himself another playmate. She's mine."

"We'll see about that," Laughing Jack whispered to himself, hoping that nobody else had heard him.

That hope was shattered as BEN and Eyeless Jack both jerked their heads to the door. BEN must have seen him, for he came barging over to the door.

Laughing Jack disappeared in a puff of black smoke just as BEN reached the door. He looked around and found that he had appeared in (Y/N)'s room. She looked up to him in surprise.

"Oh, did you get the food already, Jack? You're really fast. I've picked out a few movies, but I can't decide between them. Can you choose for me?" (Y/N) asked, holding out three movies to him, all in the horror category.

Laughing Jack took the movies and picked 'Saw' out of the bunch. He put the others back in her movie case and walked over to the DVD player. He stuck the movie in and jumped on the bed next to (Y/N).

As the movie came to an end, and (Y/N) Jack had finished their dinner, Jack stood up to take the dishes downstairs to the kitchen.

"That was really fun, Jack. I had a great time," (Y/N) commented as Jack began to walk to the door with their dishes.

"I did too, (Y/N). We should do it again sometime."

"I would like that a lot, Jack." With that, Jack exited the room and began his decent down the stairs.

Jack took the dishes into the kitchen and put them in the dish washer. He walked back to the steps and was about to go back to (Y/N)'s room, when was knocked against the wall.

Jack looked down and saw BEN pushing him against the wall. He glared down at the link look-alike.

"Just what do you think you're doing, BEN?" Laughing Jack asked, pushing BEN off of him.

"I think you know. I saw you spying on me and Eyeless Jack. I know you heard what we said, and I definitely heard what you said. Just stay out of my way."

"Just what do you think you're gonna do?"

"You'll see. I will have (Y/N). She's mine."

"She will never be with you. She's much smarter than to voluntarily agree to be with a perverted, ugly, elf like you. So you better just stay away from her if you know what's good for you," Laughing Jack warned.

Laughing Jack pushed BEN away and continued his climb up the stairs to (Y/N)'s room.

BEN glared up at Jack, fuming in anger. Who was Laughing Jack to tell him that he couldn't have (Y/N)? He wasn't her father. She could make her own decisions, and BEN knew that she would want him. He was irresistible to all the ladies. He would just have to get (Y/N) away from Jack for a few minutes, and she would be putty in his hands.

Laughing Jack couldn't be beside (Y/N) all the time, and when he was gone, BEN would have her.

He knew by the end of the week, (Y/N) was going to be his, one way or another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry it wasn't as long as some of the other chapters. I just thought it would be the best place to end it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!