Chapter 13

"Zoo where you goin?" Monty asked watching as Zoo came back.

"Layla's hurt man," Zoo said on his way out. They all knew that Layla must have been in some serious if she got hurt, they all knew that Layla was all about her business, she could fight anyone and stil win. They all got worried, except for Tanisha, she was panicking.

Asha was on the verge of tears, but she managed to tell Zoo to keep her up to date. Tanisha on the other hand, began to frantically text Chris.

Tanisha: I told you to scare her, jot beat her up!!

Chris: You don't think I tried, I had to fuck her up a little so she knew not to mess with us no more..

Tanisha: Fuck no nigga, what am I gonna tell my aunt. Idiot, you not gettin yo damn money.

The restaurant they had chosen wasnt far from Zoo's house, so he was there within five minutes. He knocked on the door, and his brother opened it.

"Where she at?" Zoo said after barging in. His brother pointed at the room and Zoo quickly ran into his old room seeing her sit with bandages on her forehead, along with soup on the nightstand.

"Thanks Mrs. Maxwell," Layla weakly smiled.

"Call me Rosetta sweety," Zoo's mother smiled getting up taking the bowl snd towel with her. "If you need anything just call me."

Layla nodded, watchibg his mom walking out the door without acknowledging Zoo's presence. Zoo closed the door, looked at Layla, then sat beside her on the bed. Layla placed her head on his shoulders, with no words exchanged.

"What happened?" Zoo asked softly.

Layla unexpectedly began crying. Zoo let her sob into his sweater, slightly hugging her making sure not to hurt her even more, "He t-t-tried t-to rape m-me."

"Who?!" Zoo grew angry, he was boiling. He wondered why someone would want to hurr an innocent woman. He thought about such a thing happening to one of his sisters, and grew even more angry. "Layla who?"

"My aunts s-sugar d-daddy," Layla said tearing up even more.

Zoo hugged her tighter, comforting Layla, which was kind of awkward for him considering the fact that he wasn't used to showing emotion. "You won't have to worry bout him nomore."

And so meant it, Layla wouldn't gave to worry about him anymore cause he was going to find Chris and kill him.

Once Layla fell asleep, Zoo turned off the light. By then they were all having dinner downstairs. Zoo walked into his mother's room placing $750 in cash, that he had just received the day before from selling. This would be enough, to lay for both bills and water. He only left the money cause of what Layla said about leaving his siblings off the streets.

Zoo kissed his little sistee on the forehead, dapped his brother up, got in the car and headed to Monty's.

"How is she?!" Asha asked worried. You could tell she was crying. Asha clearly cared a lot about her sister. In all honesty, Asha cared more about Layla then her own twin. If anything happened She'd got to Layla before going to Tanisha.

"She's aight," Zoo said opening the fridge, taking out a Remy Martin bottle. "Who's Chris?"

Zoo didn't want to chat, he wanted to get all the info he could, so he could kill the right person. After awhile, Asha was able to identify Chris and showed Zoo the picture. They all knew what Zoo was planning on doing, but none of them actually mentioned it and no one tried to stop him. In fact they planned on helping him get the dude, but Zoo wanted to do it himself.

The next few days, Zoo was busy planning. Layla was still bruised up, so she stayed home from school. She was staying over Zoo's house, since his mother had called Aunt Tasha to let her know that Layla would be staying there. Aunt Tasha didn't give a damn, she was barely home and when she was she'd either be fucking or sleeping.

Zoo didn't bother going to school, he had no reason to look forward to it anymore. He continued planning, till he had finally figured out what to do. On a Thursday night, Zoo went into Chris's house a few minutes before he would get in. He looked around the nice home while waiting for Chris to arrive. Once he heard a set of keys at the door, he knew it was time to get to work.

He stood beside the door, watching as Chris walked in putting his briefcase on the floor and kicked his shoes off. Zoo quickly poured chloroform anesthesia on a rag, placing it on Chris's face so that he would pass out. Chris fought back a little, but he was tired from work. Once he was knocked, Zoo dragged him down the empty basement, tying him to a chair.

After a while Chris woke up, confused as to what had happened. Zoo turned on a light showing his face, and smiling a little.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Chris said squinting to see Zoo.

"Doesn't matter," Zoo said smirking. "You think it's cool, goin out here rapin girls. What if someone did that to your daughter?"

"I don't know whatchu-"

"Shut your ass up nigga," Zoo shot Chris's foot, laughing at Chris's pain. Honestly, Zoo found killing people who hurt anyone he cared about, amusing. He enjoyed seeing his victims suffer. "Try to rape Layla and get away from it... not in my hood buddy."

Zoo laughed some more, and shot his other leg, watching as the man began crying and squirming around.

"Aight man, I got it. I'm sorry,"

"Nah buddy.. sorry ain't gon take the nightmares away," Zoo shot the man's arm, watching amazed at the growing pool of blood, spreading on the floor.

Zoo looked at his watch, realizing that Chris's wife would soon be home.

"Maybe in your next life you'll learn not to touch little girls," Zoo shot the mans other arm. Zoo ran out the basement door, making sure that he had taken his gloves with him.

By the time Chris's wife arrived the basement was filled with blood on the floor and blood on the walls. Chris started bleeding out, suffering through endless pain. His wife panicked calling the police along with an ambulance. Within a few minutes, the ambulance came carrying an unconscious Chris to the hospital.

***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh