22

Yibo tightly closed his eyes while lil girl was in his hands.

Let's go from here..
Yibo heard the voice so he opened his eyes to meet an stranger.

Appa the gurl cried and the person hugged the lil girl...

Let's go from here...
He repeated but Yibo replied him...

No thanks...I'm okay all by myself so I'm going my way...

The man grabbed his wrist tightly...
I said Let's go then Let's go...listen here I don't like to repeat my words...

Yibo shivered at the dangerous aura of that person so he followed that man silently.
When they crossed the forest there was a big house...he man entered inside and Yibo stopped but soon man saw behind him and Yibo silently followed him inside.

Inside house there was a lady in her late 40s. She smiled at Yibo...

Fulu... baby come here..
Maid said to lil girl who was crying on couch while that man went inside room.

Young man who are you?

Oh! Hello I'm Wang Yibo..

I'm Nei Aahiye...I'm maid here and also care taker of this lil baby girl here...

May I know who's that person?
Yibo asked hesitantly.

He is Fulu's father and I'm sure you heard his name he is mafia leader Guo Yucheng.

W..whatt..?
Yibo stuttered of course he was afraid because he was with the dangerous mafia leader Guo Yucheng.
Mam I think I've to go...

Where you think you're going?
Voice said behind Yibo he visibly gulped.
You're not going anywhere from now on you'll be here because you saw my face and I don't want to be behind bars so you'll be living here from now on...

No wayyy... I have to go...
Yibo retorted but shut his mouth immediately because Yucheng lifted his gun.

Stay or die...

O..ok i..I'm staying...please put the gun down...

Yucheng left from there...Fulu came near Yibo and hugged his leg so he lifted her.

Gege...let's goo..eat..food...food..

Ok..let's go...
After eating Fulu fell asleep so Yibo was lightly stroking her hair. He was confused but he decided one thing that at night he need to go out from there.

Midnight Yibo tiptoed and saw silence in hallway so he decided to run away so he lifted Fulu and went outside the room and saw darkness but as soon as he walk light turned on Yibo gasped.

What do you think you are doing?
Didn’t I tell you that you are not allowed to go anywhere...

I am going...and you can't stop me...

O..yeah! I can stop you...if you wanna see my realside so bad ok then...I'll show you that I can stop you...
Saying that Yucheng took some steps but Yibo was a little bit nervous so he just went inside room....

_><_

New entries....

I hope you like this
🫠🙂🫶🏻💜