23

When Yibo didn’t reach home...Mrs Wang and Yanli was worried about him and they called Yubin to ask about Yibo.

Yubin...sorry for calling this time but....do you know Where's Yibo? He's not at home...
Yanli asked.

But he left shooting site around 1 pm and I thought he went to home..

No he is not here...I'm really worried about him...

Don't worry...I'm looking what happened...

Yubin informed Mrs Jiang about that and she insists to go at their place so Yubin brought her at Yibo's home and also he inquired about Yibo from shooting crew and someone told him that Ziyi was the last one who was with Yibo and also about their argument and that Yibo left job and went alone from shooting place.
Yubin was beyond angry with Ziyi but his first priority was to search Yibo.
After dropping Mrs Jiang he came back at Xiao Mansion to confront Ziyi it was around 4 am he knocked on her room door but she didn't open the door so tried again and Jiang Cheng came outside.

What is wrong with you Yubin..this is not your Zhan's room...look carefully this is my room so why are you disturbing us...at this hour...

I'm here to talk with Ziyi...

She is sleeping...so you can talk to her in the morning...now go..go...shu shu...

Yubin gritted teeth in anger because it was about Yibo...

I need to talk to her...NOW...

YUBIN...
Zhan came behind him...what are you doing here and what's happening here...?

Look...Zhan I'm here to talk to Ziyi about Yibo...it's important...

What so important about...him...
Zhan asked with raised eyebrows..

He is missing...he didn't come back home and I got information that Ziyi said something to him...kind of argument and he quit his job...

O..please stop blaming my wifey...about your so called Yibo...
Cheng said but Zhan walk forward and Banged his room door...and Ziyi who was sleeping peacefully woke up...terrified from loud voice and she came outside...

Zhan bab..Zhan what are you doing here...

Where is Yibo?

Whatt?

Where is Yibo Ziyi...?

Hun...you're here to asked about that piece of sh...

Don’t you dare to complete the sentence...I asked you where he is? Just tell me where he is?
Zhan said in a dark voice...Ziyi was scared.

I..I don't know..I mean yess we had an argument and he left..from there...I don't know where...

Zhan didn't wait he went in his room followed by Yubin leaving confused Cheng and Ziyi.
I hope you die Yibo...
Ziyi thought in her mind...

Mrs.Jiang, Mrs Wang and Yanli was worried and praying for Yibo to be safe..Yanli asked some of his colleagues but they informed that Yibo is not with them so she decided to inform police about this but soon their door bell rang.

____<<<<>>>>____

Sorry for mistakes and short chapter...

Thanks for reading this story 🫶🏻🙂