25

Yibo was about to go out but Yucheng grabbed his hand to stop him...

Listen here....I know that man there is your husband so if you said anything about me to anyone including your family then that man will dissappear from this world without any trace.
And one more thing my men will be around you to keep eyes on you and I'll come time to time to pick you up...
Now go and remember to keep your mouth shut.

O..ok...
Yibo said and got off the car hurriedly. He was not scared of Yucheng's warning would be an understatement. He was scared and worried.
He entered inside and saw Zhan.
Zhan soon ran near Yibo.

Yibo are you fine...? Where were you..
He asked him...but Yibo didn’t say anything.
But he saw the car that started and went away he saw through window that driver of car was a man but he was not able to see his face because of darkness 😒
He again divert his mind toward Yibo and asked while placing his hand on Yibo's shoulder but..
Yibo are you fine...
Yibo ignored him and removed his hand and went near his mom and Yanli who was also waiting for him near doorway...

Bobo....where were baby...where were...h..how are you?...are you hurt...?
Mrs Wang asked worriedly while crying she hugged him...

I'm fine omma...don't worry...

Where were you bo...we were so worried...
Yanli asked but Zhan's question cut her off..

Where were you Yibo...I mean are you ok...?
Yibo just glanced him and turned towards his sister..

I'm fine jie...

Mrs.Jiang and Yubin also asked same..
And Yibo replied same..that he's fine...Zhan was losing his cool because Yibo was ignoring his question so he asked a bit loudly;

Where were you Yibo...?

Jie take omma inside I'll come in a minute...

But bo...you..

Jie it's okay...I'm fine..just take omma inside...

Ok...omma let's go..
Yanli took her mom inside and Mrs.Jiang also followed them. Yubin excused himself saying he's going to inform police that Yibo is back.
Zhan just nodded and saw Yibo.

Mr Xiao Zhan I'm warning you...next time don't you dare to talk loudly infront of my family...get that..
Saying that he was going when Zhan held his wrist;
And you also next time when I ask you something then don't try to ignore me...
I need answer of my questions...
Yibo pushed his hand...

I don't think there's any need to answer your questions..

Tell me what was that...you went away from location without informing anyone...you know what whole police department was searching for you and you came here carelessly...do you have any idea how much everyone was worried....I was loosing my mind every passing minute and you are saying that there's no need to answer....

Yes..I don't think it's important to give answers to you and you don't have to loose your mind because of me..I can take care of myself..

Ohh really...!
Then I think that day you were also able to took care of yourself...but I came to help you...

Yes...Mr Xiao Zhan I'm able to keep myself safe and I can take care of myself...I learnt to live and take care myself...I moved on from my past self...
These were the words doing something to Zhan's heart he was feeling like there were needles pricking his heart so he lost control on his words...Yibo was getting inside but once again Zhan said..

Oh...I can see...You've moved on...
Yibo halted...
I can clearly see that you moved on from your past self...I saw that man in that car who hide behind that car's window with whom you moved on...by the way who was that...your new

Lover?  My new boyfriend...
Yibo completed Zhan's sentence. Whose every vein was tightening in anger and jealousy maybe he was not sure...

I don't think Mr Zhan that I need to tell you about him or me...

Zhan held his arm tightly and gritted his teeth..
I told you don't talk to me like that and give me answers...

Yibo once again pushed him..
Why...who are you to ask me about my personal life and matters...you are nobody...I only give answers to my family...so you have no right to ask me anything...
Yibo replied him controlling himself and his tears..
You're nobody to me Mr Xiao Zhan, there's nothing between us to make to give answers to...then why..why I give answers to you...?

Because I'm your husba....
He stopped with completing the word...he was shocked about what he was about say....

NO...you're not... Mr.Xiao Zhan...you're nothing to me except Mr Xiao Zhan the great Actor...

Both were looking at eachother...Zhan was confused his feelings were making him confused but Yibo his heart was bleeding...his eyes were filled with tears..
He went inside the house leaving Zhan who was angry but why he doesn't know...Mrs.Jiang saw Zhan from balcony  she also heard their conversation and she was feeling bad for both of them...tears were in her eyes as she saw Zhan angrily went out from there...

_______<<<>>>_______

Here's your update...

Feel good and be ready because now Zhan will taste his own medicine....

🫶🏻💜🫰🏻
Thanks for reading 😊
Please vote and comment
Ignore the mistakes....