Potions

The next morning, Hazel woke up to find out there were no arms around her waist, she missed him even more. She ran her fingers along the space meant for him on the bed, smiling
"You've really stolen my heart, demon"
She stood up to freshen up, changed into a set of pants and shirt as Xavier had gotten more of those for her. Her hair was packed into a ponytail and she left for breakfast where she ignored all advances from Dorin to start a quarrel. After breakfast, Collins brought her coat, her favourite, the one with the fur and she left with Damien to the church.
Today, Connor had promised to teach her how to make potions that could kill a dark witch. Damien sat  on the benches at the main church as usual, waiting, while Hazel went in.
"Now that I'm done with those difficult spells, I'm learning some potions today right?"
"Yes"
"But I'm not seeing any ingredients for that"
"About that, you'll find it out yourself"
"I don't have any idea on that Connor"
"I'm giving you a different book today about potions and with the help of those spell books I've given you, it would be easy. That's why I told you not just to memorize them bit also understand"
"…"
"You've finished those spell books so it wouldn't be that hard"
"Then are you actually you actually teaching me, I just have to pick those books, that's all"
"I'm teaching you also, Hazel, but I want you to try it out on your own first. You're going to be a greater white witch than me, maybe even the most powerful to ever exist, you have to do things yourself"
"—"
"How far have you gone with your purifying ability, have you fainted again"
"I haven't trier it, Xavier wouldn't allow"
"He's really something else when it comes to you" he said chuckling a bit "you needs to see the way he panicked when you had fainted a that day" he said causing her to smile "but you need to keep practicing so one day, you wouldn't need much concentration to purify a liquid"
"I'll try"
"And also be careful with those potions and spells when trying them" he warned
"I will"

Shortest chapter so far
Vote and comment. Thanks