6| Until the Sun Rises

When Jackson asked me if I was interested in a date night, this was definitely not what I thought he had in mind. Yes, he's taken me on really fancy dates before, but this was...more. Naturally Jackson wanted the destination to be a surprise so no matter how much I begged, he wouldn't tell me where we were going. He would flash me a devilish grin from the driver's seat and say "Please, Princess, save your begging for the bedroom tonight". Any time he looked at me like that—like he was starving and I was a juicy steak—I wanted to do nothing more than get naked and spend hours in bed with him. 

When we arrived at the restaurant in Manhattan called Posh, I couldn't believe my eyes. We'd joked about coming here before, but I never thought we would actually step foot in this place. Not only was it kind of expensive, but it was pretty much reserved for the richest people in New York City. The lighting inside was low, clearly meant to set a romantical mood. There were about twenty tables that had a couch type of chair rather than regular ones you would see in restaurants. Instead of music playing over speakers, there was a live band playing by a very small dance platform. Then a bar that stretched from one end the restaurant to the other. 

But as fancy and gorgeous as this place was, the man sitting across the table from me took the cake. Jackson was wearing a pair of black slacks with a matching silk dress shirt. The dark color that matched his thick hair made his blue eyes stand out more than usual. He looked like he should be on the cover of GQ.

"If you keep looking at me like that, Princess, then I won't be able to behave." His voice was low and throaty, the words like a caress over my skin. 

I bit back my smile as I ran my index finger around the rim of my glass. "How am I looking at you?" 

Jackson leaned forward and rested his forearms on the table. Those beautiful blue eyes roamed over my face before falling to the deep V of my silver dress where he could plainly see my cleavage. When he brought his gaze back up to mine, he said in a deep purr, "You know exactly what you're doing, Princess. Fucking me with your gaze like that is going to get you an express ticket straight home. And do you know what I'm going to do to you?" 

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to tie you up and blindfold you. Then I'm going to taste you until you scream. Then I'm going to fuck that tight pussy of yours until I feel you come on my cock. Then I'm going to do it again. And again. Over and over until the sun rises." 

Heat raced through my body and down between my legs. The ache and need that demanded to have Jackson driving into me repeatedly had me crossing and uncrossing my legs under the table. "You know better than that," I warned him with a teasing smile. "This is our date night. I intend to enjoy every single minute of it." Reaching out with my hand, I gently stroked his skin with my fingers. "But when we get home..."

"Yes," he hissed, his eyes getting dark with hunger and passion. "I'm going to be counting every second, Princess." 

I didn't doubt it. The little game I was playing not only revved up Jackson's sexual desire for me, but it did the same thing to mine. The urge to take back my words about enjoying the rest of the date before going home was strong. But I knew if I said that to him, he would say the same thing back to me about waiting until the date was over just to tease me as I did him.

As the wine was refilled—for him, not me. Just in case I was pregnant—and the food was served, it was nice sitting with Jackson in this romantic restaurant. We talked about everything and nothing at the same time, sharing laughs and lingering glances. And once dessert came and was finished, I was definitely ready to get home. So Jackson could do every single thing he promised to me.

"Ready?" I asked him with a sensual smile.

He glanced briefly to the dance floor before rising to his feet and extending his hand to me. "Not quite yet, Princess. Dance with me?"