7| All Mine

When I told my wife I was going to wait for her at the bar while she went to the ladies room, my intentions were to drink a dram of whiskey while I waited for her. I figured it would be a good distraction since all I could think about was getting Harper home, stripping her of her clothes, and tying her up to our bed.

The way her eyes ate up my appearance while we enjoyed dinner made it nearly impossible not to get up from the table, take her hand, and leave this restaurant immediately. When it came to Harper, I was insatiable. I would never get enough of her.

However, what I was not intending when I came to the bar was to be approached by a very unattractive brunette woman whose voice was probably the only real thing about her. That's one thing I appreciated about Harper. She didn't need fake tits and a clown's worth of makeup to make herself look beautiful. She was naturally breathtaking. Every single thing about her. Inside and out.

"What do you say?" The woman asked me in a voice that I assumed she thought was sexy. "Let's get out of here. I promise I can show you a good time."

When she reached out with her hand to run it along my chest, I grabbed her by the wrist to stop her. "I already told you," I said with an edge to my tone. "I'm married and not interested. I would appreciate it if you would turn around and leave."

She yanked her hand free from my hold and scoffed. "Yes. I saw you dancing with a blonde woman. She seemed...plain. And I don't see her anywhere around here."

"Watch it," I admonished her. "My wife is anything but plain. And not someone you want to mess with."

"Talking about me?"

Harper's appearance couldn't have come at a better moment. At the same instant that I wrapped my arm around her waist, she rested her left hand on my chest, intentionally showing off the large diamond wedding ring on her finger.

"You're back, Princess," I murmured while nuzzling her neck. And with the deadly look my wife had on her face as she stared at the woman, it was a good way to hide my smile. "I missed you."

"Who's your friend, baby?"

My eyes went back to the woman with an unfriendly expression of my own. "Shes no one. And was just leaving."

The woman's eyes ran over Harper with a distasteful curl of her lips. With a shrug she said, "Divorce rates are on the rise nowadays."

Just as the woman went to turn around and leave, my wife said, "I'll try to remember that while his face is buried between my thighs in thirty minutes."

Ignoring the surprised gasps from the few people around us who overheard Harper's words, I chuckled darkly before capturing her lips in a deep kiss. "Right you are, love. Why don't we get out of here so I can get started."

She licked at my lips. "Let's go." Grabbing me by the hand, Harper shoved past the women as we headed to the exit. "Excuse us."

Once we got outside of the restaurant, I grabbed Harper by the waist and pressed her back against the wall. My eyes held hers as I gently wrapped one hand around her throat and stroked her fast pulse that beat against my thumb.

"You know, Princess, I think green is my new favorite color on you." I knew that the hunger in her eyes was mirrored in mine. My lips brushed against hers in a teasing way. "When you get so jealous like that, like you're staking your claim on me the same way that I do you, it makes me want you more than I ever have before."

"Is that so?" She breathed and I nodded. "Then why don't you take me home and prove it."

The smile that stretched across my face was so dark and full of sensual promises that I felt Harper's body shiver against mine. "Oh, Princess," I murmured while stroking her bottom lip with my thumb. "You really shouldn't have said that."