Episode 27

The moment we got outside Ryan let go of my hand, he wiped his hand with his white hand towel cause my hand was so sweaty and had melted candy.

I was still smiling sheepishly when I was supposed to be embarrassed. I can't believe he held my hand and saved me as Clara. Clara close your teeth

He entered the car so I entered too and he drove off. I just smiled happily looking out the windscreen

" why didn't you shower " he finally said . I smiled.
I picked the book
" sir you where in a hurry " I wrote and I showed him
" even at that. You are a woman Clara . You should have showered no matter what." He said . God his voice is so calm , gentle and soothing when he is not angry.

I nodded.  Shower no matter what Clara.

" why did you cry. I know you to be crazy and stubborn but not a cry baby. " he said , I smiled.

Hearing him talk to me as Clara made me so happy. Even tho he didn't look at me, he doesn't look at me. Hardly.

I picked my pen but a call came into his car.

" baby" he said
Oh , it must be my sleeping beauty. I want to hear her voice too so why do I feel like my chest is tightening.

Am I jealous 😱

No no no Clara. You can't like Ryan, you can't like your angel anymore, he is Ryan, he is Anna's angel.

" actually I sat up today" she said to him, he smiled

" really? That means my baby would walk very soon" he said

" of course and when I do, I will visit you first" she said

" don't forget your promise " he said

" I won't. Where are you. Did the meeting start" she said

" not yet. 12" he said

"Ok. Let me allow you prepare. I love you" she said
" Thank you" he said I smiled
"Ryan!!!" She shouted, he laughed.
It was my first time seeing him laugh, his laughter is really beautiful. His gap teeth, Then the spark in his eyes. I guess only Anna can bring out this side of him.
" mnnnn I love you too" he said
She Chuckled and the call ended .

I felt bad after hearing the call. I don't know what is wrong with me lately.

I looked at his face but when he turned I looked away, I didn't want him to see the sadness in my eyes.

" so, do you go shopping at night" he said

What!!!

" hey!!" I shouted, he turned and I covered my lips with my hand. I bowed then I picked the book.

I realized not talking thought me manners tho

"No sir. Actually , I don't have style" I wrote and showed him. He looked at it and faced forward.

" use your seat belt " he said

I tried but I couldn't get it right

" if you won't do it right, you might as well get hurt. You are always looking for my trouble anyways" he said and I smiled happily

CLUMSY NURSE BY CHIDINMA JERRY

Finally ryan stoped at a hotel. Why did he bring me here.

I followed him from behind, he made reservations and we walked upstairs.

All eyes on him. God he has so much style, if you don't know him to be a surgeon you would think he is a model / actor.

He opened the door then he sat on the bed. Wow the room is pretty

I looked around then I gently used my butt to close the door , after which I stood there with both hands on my lap

Ryan dropped his phone then he removed his jacket. I held my gown tight , what is on his mind.

" what are you doing. Take a shower" he said

" huh! Oh ... ok ... I would " I replied then I ran into the shower.

I showered and I felt really refreshed , it was when I was done that I noticed there was no towel in there.

God how do I tell him to give me the towel, am not allowed to talk to him. I brought out my hand

" well sir, your royal majesty " I said trying to please him. He didn't talk
" sir please pass the white paper, I have something to say" I said and next thing I felt on my hand was the towel.

I smiled

I dried my body then tied the towel. It was short tho. I just dragged it down as I walked out. Ryan was still on the bed. That was the first time he actually took a complete look at me, like from hair to toe. I got shy.  He looked away

" wash your hair" he said

I rushed back in then I washed my hair. I ran out and that was how I slipped then I fell down.
My towel almost untied but I held it to my chest.

He looked so shocked like he had never seen a girl like me.  I smiled in embarrassment then looked down.

Ryan brushed his hair behind then he walked away

I hastily stood up and tied my Towel, I sat on the bed then I plugged the drier and dried my hair. After a while it was dried.

Ryan walked in, he was on call. She calls him a lot.

He dropped a pink bag on the bed then he left.

I opened it, pant, bra and a black gown. I  smiled

I wore the red lace panties and it fit so well, i smiled. Even my mum doesn't know my size.

I smiled happily as I wore the bra and it was perfect. More perfect than all my picks. How did he know - well he is a surgeon , a woman's body would be like the back of his hands.

I wore the black body con gown, it was long and classy. I couldn't zip it so I left it like that. I packed my hair then I wore the slipper.

I packed my clothes into my school bag then I walked out, wearing the bag on one shoulder.

I saw him outside so I bowed. I tried rushing out but he dragged me back. I stopped and he carefully zipped my gown up. I felt 1m fire works in my stomach. I hastily shifted away then I bowed.
———

HEY FAM , THE VOTES ON THIS STORY IS VERY DISCOURAGING.
WE ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DISCONTINUATION
IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY , LET US KNOW BY HITTING THE VOTE BUTTON.