a very fluffy story (requested by Steviwasneverhere)

Clock and Animatic were just hanging out, sitting together holding hands. They sat their in a comfortable silence, until Clock randomly hugged Animatic as hard as they could. "huh?" Animatic looked down, as they felt the weight be put onto them. "I LOVE YOU SOO MUCHHHHH" Clock said, but their voice was muffled. "AWWWWW!! I LOVE YOU TOO CLOCKK!"  Animatic said, as they hugged Clock tighter. Clock gave Animatic a quick peck, which gave Animatic butterflies. They loved being with eachother.  "i love how silly you areee" Clock said while hugging Animatic even tighter, Animatics face was full of blush now. And they groaned and said: "why do you have to be so cute!?" Clock giggled, but also get very, very, flustered at the comment. Animatic pulled Clock too their face and gave them kisses all over their face, they sat there. Clock in Animatics lap while Animatic kept their arms on them, "sooooo..... What made you like me?.." Animatic said out of curiosity. Clock thought for a moment, why?.. "Well, I started liking you because of how similar you are too me, you were like... My dream partner, I love how you talk.. oh! And I loved how your always so happy and hyper.. and.." Clock rambled on, listing many reasons why they loved Animatic. Meanwhile Animatic was trying not to giggle, the butterflies in their stomach were getting intense.  And they got worse every time Clock listed another thing, but then finally. Clock was done, "hmmm.. wait what made you like me?" Animatic quickly replied, "I love how pretty you are.. and I love your eyes, I love your voice and I love your silly attitude..." Animatic rambled on just like Clock did, Clock, just like Animatic. Was also extremely flustered. When Animatic finished, Clock smiled even wider than they already were. They loved this moment, everything about it.

As the sun set, the two hosts sat. Talking about how much they loved eachother for hours and hours. 

"I love you" Clock said,

Animatic replied. "I love you too." They kissed Clock. Clock sighed, and relaxed.

(THANK U FOR READING!! SORRY IF THIS IS A LIL SHORT... IM HARDLY MOTIVATED TODAY AND I THINK MY PARENTS MIGHT BE DIVORCING. i'll update u when i figure out if they are or not. BYE!)

(