clock is extremely gay (requested by googly the pookie. HELPF)

Clock was standing, looking at the sky. They were in Animatics universe, and they had been really bored all day. But then they heard a familar voice say: "HIYA THERE CLOCK!!!" It was Animatic! Clock leaped up to wave to Animatic, "HEY ANIMA-" They yelled right before they cut themselves off. They felt a weird sensation on their back, ... their tail was wagging? They quickly held their tail tight with their hands and gave a nervous grin as Animatic approached. "Why are you holding your tail like that?? 0_o" Animatic said in confusion. Clock's face was covered with blush, "no reason!" They quickly let go of their tail. And stood right towards Animatic so they couldn't see it.

Animatic was confused, why were they hiding their tail from them?? Animatic quickly grabbed Clock by the arm and looked at their back, there was nothing weird going on with their tail.. "huh.." Animatic said as they placed Clock back down. "Well anywayz..... i just wanted to talk with u ^_^!" Animatic said with glee as they sat down, Clock did the same and started talking. 'hopefully they don't notice..' Clock thought as they felt their tail wagging behind them. Animatic could see it, but they didn't mind. They thought it was cuts! "Iz your tail wagging because you like hanging out with me??"  Animatic said while giggling, Clock tried to make an excuse but it didn't work.  They sighed and said: "..yes.." Animatic giggled and hugged Clock tight, Clocks tail was still wagging but they didn't give a shit anymore, they were just happy to have Animatic next to them.

(THERE YA GOOO!! IM GONNA WORK ON THE NEWEST REQUEST IN A LIL!!  ALSO SORRY FOR MAKING IT SHORT IM TIRED AND SORE)