ice-skating!! (requested by Framerate #1 fan)

They stepped onto the rink, holding hands. Animatic was actually terrified of ice skating since they had never done it before, and they felt that it would kill them if they even tried. But Clcok wanted to help them face their fears, so they planned this date to help the little maniac. Clock could feel Animatic shivering, so they held their hand tighter to help them. "I- can we go back.. please.." Animatic said in a scared tone. Clock looked at them with a sad look and replied. "You gotta try, maybe you'll like it!" Animatic mumbled an 'okay' and Clock smiled. Slowly helping them slide across the rink. Animatic was still shaking, but not as severe as before. The main reason Animatic was scared was because of their height, their used to wearing boots. Or just no shoes at all. (Since their a object) and thought they would fall very easily, but with Clock supporting Animatic. They calmed down, Clock always brings them a sense of relief.

---------‐----------

Clock was really excited to help Animatic, mainly to hang out with them but to also help them conquer their fears. They slid around the rink slowly, until Clock heard a 'bam!' Animatic had fallen face front onto the ice, most likely brusing their whole face. "You okay!?" Clock said worried for their lover. Animatic quickly replied and got up. "Yeah, that just hurt... a little to much" Clock decided it was time for them to go home since (to their dimensions or wtv) it had already been like 25 minutes. They found the portal, and had decided to go lay in Clock's channel/universe to rest. Clock was surprisingly still holding Animatics hand. Animatic brought their hand close to their face and hugged it, and fell over onto Clock while they talked. All of the sudden from the distance they heard: "GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as a object ran off to hide behind a bush.

Uh oh-

(HAIII I HOPED U LIKED THIS :3 alsof that object might have been no way 😓😓 ALSO ALSO SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SHORT IM RUNNING OUT OF ANIMATICLOCK FUEL...)