Wobbs old habits

Leah wiliamson and Jordan nobbs

Jordan's pov
I'm going to Leah's for a few nights, we're always going to be gratfull to eachother for what we had. It's rediculous I'm in my 30s, and I'm not maried , I don't have kids. The closest I came to that was with Leah, I am still atracted to her but there's a reason why we broke up. I arive at hers she hugs me and gets my bags, she must have finished training early to help me. I say " you didn't need to finish training early to help me". She says " I know jord but I wanted to,jonas was Coll with it after I explained it was to help you". I go into the spare room, so many emeories come flooding to me,we were so happy but nothing lasts forever, we just decided to break up maturely because we were going diferent places and we're at different stages of our life's and careers. It's so weird I'm retired now, I announced it at the end of last season, going to the World Cup was incredible even though I didn't play it was still amazing.

Leah's pov
I see jordan in the spare room and say " kind of brings all the memories back dosent it&. She says " it really does, I'm just glad we're still friends". I hold Jordan's hand and say " I'm not ready to let go of what we had, I know it might be too lat but jord if there's a chance for us to get back together I'd grab it with both hands, we were so happy, we can be again". Jordan says " oh fuck it  quite literally ". She kisses me and I kiss back I pick her up and she wraps her arms around me we make love. Later jord has gone to tpget a glass of water, I follow her and start kissing her neck, she gigles and says " Leah if you meant that ealier, I love you so much, you thought me so much and like an old habit il never going to get tired of us being together". I say " is that a yes to my idea then ".  She says "oh it absolutely is". I kiss her and she kisses back i p8ck her up and place her on the counter. She at arts kissing my soft spot, and I throw my H3 and back in pleasure. We have another round ounce jord Eventuality,got us both a glass of water ".