Rini one last try

Ricky and nini in high school musical the series, at the end of season two.

Rickys pov
Me and nini wrote eachother cards fro tonight, I miss her so much, she is the one,for me, I know i was an idiot for acting as shelfishly as I did in the break up, I should have seen things from her perspective but instead I just saw it as her trying to break up with me. I love her so much, I don't,want to hold her back but I can't help,the way I fell. I give nini a hug, kiss her head and say " good luck,tonight, I know I don't deserve you're forgiveness but I love you so much, and I'm so sorry for the way I've treated you". We get told to get into positions for the start of the show. Nini smiles at me blows me a kiss and whispers " you can do this Richard Bowen, I believe in you and I love you to by the way". The show starts,,dancing and acting with Ashlyn is nice,,she's a fantastic actress,singer and dancer. We finish the show my parents hug me and mrs Jenn hugs all of us and then I go backstage and see nini on her own.

Ninis pov
Ricky aproaches me and I go into the bacstage room and lock the door. We read eachothers cards . Ricky looks at me and says " one last try".  I say " absolutely ". We both lean in,at the same time and my god I missed his lips being on mine. We break away after a minute and  unlock the door. Later we're leaving the pizza place. Ricky says I have a free house tonight, you could stay over". I speak to mums and they agree I pack an overnight bag. I get into Ricky house and figure he is upstairs. I go up to his room and see him laying on the bed. I shut the door, take my bag off and lay next to him, he says " we're really doing this aren't we".  I kiss him and say " of course we are Richard,I've locked the door so nobody can come in, now tell me why you wanted me here tonight". He looks at me puts one hand on my thigh and the other on,my ass and says " well,Nina I'd have thought that was obvious". I gigle and roll onto his lap so im straddling him and we kiss more passionately then we ever have before and we make love it's both our first times and it's amazing,there's nobody W3d rather have our first time with.