17. Dinner

"... now are you gonna tell me what happened?."

"My mom... or Nancy should I say, cos the bitch ain't no mama of mine....she turned up at my place... this was for me turning up at her work place..."

"What the fuck...

"She was hella mad!.. this was to make sure I get the message to stay away, loud and clear..."

Mason frowned. "I hope you fucked her ass up!."

Talia looked at the floor, she chewed her lips

Talia looked at the floor, she chewed her lips. "I couldn't... everything I do out here on these streets, dragging bitches and grown ass men.. but when it came to my mama, Mason... I just froze.. and I'm not proud of it." She told him honestly.

"She can't get away with it and you need to check her ass for that... if you need me there with you I can be there... she thinks her words will ruin my working relationship with her husband" he sniggered. "She is wrong he will always need my protection and support... she doesn't even know that he pays a hefty sum to me on a monthly basis to keep the wolves from his door!.... She made it sound like I needed his ass!"

"I don't know if I wanna see her again...

"you would be crazy to let her get away with beating you down like this!." He said assertively. "You're gonna confront her.." he told her straight.

"Hey...
They both turned to see Khadija standing looking at them both as she arrived down the stairs.

"Hey baby girl... Khadija this is Talia, and Talia this is Khadija my beautiful daughter.."

"Okay don't milk it dad!." She said and rolled her eyes. She walked over to Talia. "You are very pretty... you're a stripper right?..."

Mason sighed and shook his head

Mason sighed and shook his head. "Deej...

"Enquiring minds wanna know!." She replied.

"I was a stripper... I'm not one anymore...

"Let me guess my dad was one of your regulars, and now he funds everything for you so he could get exclusive rights to what is community pussy...

Talia stared at his daughter, shocked and Mason grabbed Khadija by her arm and dragged her out of the room.
"What the fuck was that!..."