21. Shocks

".... How you doing?." Mason said as he leaned over the bed and kissed Talia's cheek.

"Like I have been ran over by a freight train..." she said stretching and sitting up. she looked at him for a second. "did yesterday actually happen?"

"it did baby... I'm sorry... I cannot believe everything that went down yesterday..." he paused. "But today is the day that I find out exactly what happened, so that we can lay her to rest and give her a good send off, like she deserves and the baby too..."

" OK, well... I'm gonna go and see if I can find my father and tear him a new one for starting the fucking fire in the first place ... I'm gonna go and see if I can get into see my bitch of a mama, regardless of her security... and fuck her up..."

" Not wise, if you do anything to her she is the type of person that would have you thrown in jail... You need to think about this first... Take my pass, go to the gun range, let off some fucking steam... let me do what I Gotta do with regards to the autopsy. We'll get together again later on today just talk about everything..." he said to her.

"Listen to you Mason Farrow, being my voice of reason..

"Someone needs to be, because I know you... And I know exactly what you're like when you go off...I also need to talk to Zain..

Talia narrowed her eyes at him. "Why do you want to talk to him, to tell him that his baby is dead and so is his baby mama... Do you think he's even gonna fucking shed a tear? He couldn't care about her and he couldn't care about that baby... He will probably throw a party..."

"Talia, that isn't fair...

"it doesn't need to be fair, Mason, but it sure it sure as hell is accurate..."

"He's still lost a child, and that was gonna be his son

"He's still lost a child, and that was gonna be his son... He has a right to know.."

She took a deep breath. "Just make sure that you keep him from around me, because if  see him with just one sarcastic looking little grin on his face, I'm gonna punch him so hard in it, he will never smile again..." she said with meaning.

"Just stay here do whatever you want to do, just please don't go off with anyone without me knowing... And I'll see you as soon as I can. I'll keep in touch all day.." he said, heading out.

Talia had woken up in a different emotional mindset today. She was angry, beyond angry. She had two parents who needed to be held accountable for the way that they had raised their daughters and sons, and the situation that had fallen before them since their family had become so screwed up.

—————-

".... Hey bro...

"Connie!. Good to see you sis... how was the flight?." Conrad asked giving his sister a hug.

"Tiring...where is Mason!." She said looking around.

"Dealing with some unfortunate shit that happened yesterday." He said as they got into the car.