19.

Fiona's POV

I have a pocket knife hidden in my pants.

I found it under the couch and I don't think she sensed that I was up to something because I tried to stay calm about it.

But as much as it scares me, I'm going to try to leave this place in a bit.

She did something stupid by leaving the key in the door because bitch you have someone kidnapped and you think I won't try to escape with an opportunity that easy?

Reese got up and went towards one of the other rooms. I heard the door close so I took the knife out, cut the ties from around my ankles since she had my hands untied and got up quickly.

I unlocked the door and opened it but it was quickly shut.

I am so scared to turn around and see the look on her face.

She held the hand that had the knife and took it from me easily because I didn't even fight back.

At this point, I'm just hoping my death is quick and easy.

"Turn around" she said quietly. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breathes "Turn around, Fiona"

I swallowed a lump in my throat and turned around to face her. She was already so close to me as she kept her hand on the door behind me.

"You look scared" she stated the obvious "I'm not mad, it's okay baby" I'm going to pass out I'm not even kidding.

She ran the tip of the knife from my thigh up to my stomach slowly as my breathing started to get faster and faster with every second that goes by.

"Do you wanna kill me baby?" Reese asked making me take in a deep shaky breath "let me hear your voice" she moved the knife up to my chin making me tilt my chin up a little.

She wasn't pressing too hard against my skin so it wasn't hurting.

"Answer the question" she calmly said and I closed my eyes, trying not to fucking faint. I don't think I can even speak right now.

She held my hand and made me hold the knife. She moved my hand and made me press the tip of the knife against her stomach.

"If that's what will make you happy, then do it.. kill me" I looked into her green eyes as tears formed in my eyes.

Reese made me press the knife harder on her. I shook my head "I don't wanna kill you" I truthfully said "yeah?" She questioned and I nodded "yes"

She wrapped her other hand around my throat and pulled me towards her, crashing her lips on mine. Her other hand took the pocket knife from me and threw it somewhere in the room.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as I melted into the kiss. Our lips were moving roughly against each other as her hands gripped my waist and pulled me closer to her, making me arch my back a little.

She started unbuttoning my shirt as we were kissing and I held the end of her shirt, pulling back from the kiss and pulling the shirt over her head.

We started kissing again. She pressed me against the door behind me, held my thigh and made me lift it up to wrap it around her waist. I felt her push herself against my pussy making me moan at the feeling.

So she has a dick? Weird but I like it.

"You want me to fuck you baby?" She asked, pushing herself harder against me making me rest my head back on the door "yes" I breathlessly answered.

She backed away from me making me open my eyes to see her unbuttoning her pants "get on your knees" she demanded.

I did as I was told and got down on my knees while I was running my hands down the sides of her body, making her smile and bite down on her bottom lip.

I pulled down the boxers she was wearing, exposing her dick to me which surprised me a lot. Didn't think it was possible for it to be this big not gonna lie.

I wrapped my hand around her shaft then licked from the base to the tip as I looked up at her through my lashes.

Her lips were parted as she ran her fingers through my hair. I started to gently suck on her tip making her moan and tilt her head back, giving me a good view of her sexy neck and jawline.

Necks are so underrated I swear to god.

I started to take more of her in my mouth making her grip my hair. I was teasing her and I think she liked it a lot.

After a few seconds, she made me stand up then wrapped her hand around my throat as her other kept holding my hair, making me tilt my head back so she can kiss me since she's a lot taller than I am.

Then she bent down a little, placed her hands on the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she took me towards the couch.

She placed me down on it while we were still making out. She stood up and pulled my pants off then she got on top of me, kissing my lips again.

"You okay with this?" She asked me breathlessly. I nodded my head "yeah" I said and she smiled, sitting up in between my legs. One of her legs was off the couch as she held my thighs to make me wrap them around her.

She pushed my panties to the side and didn't waste anymore time before pushing herself inside of me.

I felt her hand grip my thigh as she let out a moan while tilting her head back. I moaned when she pushed herself more into me.

Her hands moved up to my hips and she started to move her hips slowly "Reese.." I moaned out throwing my head back.

One of her hands was rubbing all over my thighs and stomach "yes baby?" She said holding the side of my body gently "that feels so good"

"Oh yeah?" I looked at her and she smirked at me. I nodded and that only made her go faster.

And oh my fucking god she was hitting all the right spots.

Not so long after, I felt my orgasm getting closer "I'm so close" she started rubbing my clit which threw me over the edge immediately.

I came on her and she kept going to let me ride out my high. I placed my hand on her lower stomach, trying to push her away and she immediately pulled out "I'm sorry baby. Did I hurt you?"

I got up on my knees on the couch and made her sit down by placing my hands on her chest. I stood up, took my panties off then straddled her.

"You didn't hurt me.." I said slowly going down on her "..even if you did, I would've loved it" she gripped my waist and moaned when I started riding her slowly.

She wrapped her arms around my waist, making me arch my back against her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and tilted my head down, allowing myself to moan in her ear.

"Fuck Fiona, keep going"

I didn't stop and I wasn't going to stop any time soon.

"That's it baby. You're taking me so fucking good"