27.

Fiona's POV

"What are you even saying?" I whined making Reese laugh at my frustration "babe we learned that word yesterday"

It's been almost a full week since we've been here and we're trying to learn Greek together. Obviously, I suck at it but Reese is such a fast learner which is very impressive.

"We'll get Apollo to teach us more later" she said sitting on the couch beside me "more?! I think I give up on learning the language. It's too hard for me"

"We've been learning for a few days. Don't give up yet"

Apollo is a friend we made. Him and his girlfriend are the sweetest souls ever. He helped us find a cute little job at a cafe for a bit until we find a better paying job.

But to be honest, I'm pretty excited to work at the coffee shop with Reese. It just sounds more peaceful and less stressful than being a detective.

"Okay put this down for a second" I took the book from Reese and placed it on the coffee table. I straddled her lap making her smirk "I like where this is going"

Her hands were gently caressing my thighs, pushing my white silk night gown up a bit making me bite down on my bottom lip "you're perfect"

"You think so?" I questioned as I ran my fingers through her soft hair. She hummed and leaned in to place a few kisses on my collarbone.

Then she went up to my neck and I laughed when she kissed it "you're still ticklish?" She asked laughing "I can't just become not ticklish, Reese" I said with a serious but joking tone.

I got off her lap "hey where are you going?" She asked and I can hear her following me into the kitchen "making dinner. I'm hungry" I just want to tease her.

I like when she gets all whiny about me teasing her.

"But baby.." I looked at her and she was giving me puppy eyes. I don't think they're intentional, she's just always needy "..please?" She said with a small smile.

Okay that was kind of what I wanted to hear.

But I want more.

Can't blame a woman for wanting to get begged for sex from a sexy ass woman.

"I'll think about it" I said turning around to face the fridge as I opened it. I felt her hand on my waist, pulling me towards her so I can press myself against her and feel how hard she is.

I felt her warm breath right next to my ear "please baby. Let me show you how good I can make you feel. Please"

That last "please" did it for me.

I turned around to face her and she smiled "you wanna fuck me?" I asked her and she nodded, looking down at my boobs then back into my eyes "so bad"

I interlocked our fingers together and walked towards the bedroom with her behind me. I stepped inside of the room and she looked down at me when I turned to look at her again.

Her eyes were sparkling, her lips were parted, her breathing was unsteady and she looks so turned on.

"Do whatever you want to me" I said in a bit of a whisper as I wrapped one arm around her neck and my other hand took her hand to place it on my hips.

We started making out and she was going so fast "slow down baby, I'm not going anywhere" she whimpered a little at what I said as I took the lead this time, going slow knowing she wants more.

I was now pressed against the wall as her right hand went down my body to my thigh, lifting it up to make me wrap it around her.

Then she pulled back from the kiss, letting my leg fall from around her waist.

She started kissing around my collarbone then started to get lower, kissing every inch of my body over the night gown. My hands were placed on the sides of her head, gently playing with her hair.

Reese was now on her knees in front of me and might I add that this is the sexiest sight I have ever witnessed.

She pulled my panties down and threw them across the room. I felt her hand holding the back of my thigh, making me lift one leg and place it over her shoulder.

Her hand was caressing my thigh as she placed soft kisses on my inner thighs, getting closer to my pussy with every kiss.

I bit my bottom lip as I kept my eyes on her. She placed a gentle kiss on my clit making me tense up "I need you baby" I was getting so impatient.

She licked in between my folds then pushed her tongue inside of me, making me moan and put my head back on the wall.

My back arched off the wall when she was getting harsher with her movement "fuck" I moaned out as I gripped her hair.

I pushed her more into me, hearing her moan as she kept eating me out which felt so good. I felt her nails dig into my thigh, that turned me on a lot for some reason.

"I'm so close" she kept the same pace. Her other hand slid under my gown, held my hips and pulled me in so she can go even deeper.

I moaned loudly as I came on her tongue. She kissed my thighs for a bit making me look down at her while breathing heavily.

"I adore every inch of you" she said in between kisses. She let my thigh fall from her shoulder then she stood up again, she kissed my lips then placed her forehead on mine "are you tired?" She asked me.

"I want you to fuck me" I said knowing that's what she wants. She smiled and pecked my lips "I'll make you feel so good baby" she said, carrying me and taking me towards the bed.

She helped me take off my clothes as she did the same, throwing all of them somewhere on the floor as she made sure to not look away from me for a single second.

"I love every inch of you"