An Unexpected Visit

The group of friends were brooding over the books, reading the same piece of knowledge again and again. Turns out, the people who had a soul bond kept it to themselves. The only of the information from one of two couples who publicised it.

"Harry, Ginny, look what have I found," Hermione said, looking up from the 6th book she was reading, "The ones who are bonded have to love each other, or the side-effects would be trouble some. If they love each other truly and without expectations, their magical power would grow and could even defeat the darkest ones of all. If they remain on good terms, as friends or siblings, their power would be alright. But if they grow to despise eachother, their magic esteems could go low, leaving them like muggles."

Harry and Ginny looked at eachother and smiled, "Looks like it's a benefit that I love you." They said in unison and then laughed.

The other three exchanged glances.

There was a small pop and Flower, the house elf appeared.

"Master Harry, there's a bloke out there by the name of Kingsley Shacklebolt wanting to meet you." She said.

"Send him in."

As the little house elf disappeared, Harry addressed the group, "Wonder why is he here? And how does she knows the address..."

"Guess we will know as I can here his footsteps approaching." Luna said, and no later than she said it, the door to the library opened.

"Afternoon Minister." They greeted.

"Afternoon." He greeted back, conjuring a chair for himself.

"So how did you knew our address?" Harry asked.

"Took a little help from Hogwarts ' Headmistress."

Kingsley took out an ancient shrinked book from his pocket and waved his book to make it return to its orignal size.

"Now, I know that you two are bonded, department of mysteries, the room of bonds, I know that you are researching about the bonds and so, I guess, you would find this book highly helpful."

"Hmm... Hermione could you just read it?" Ginny asked the girl with bushy hairs.

"Why not?" She said and took the book.

And so she read, while the rest of the group took a break.

After about an hour she closed the book.

"Done?" Asked Kingsley, completely shocked.

Hermione just nodded.

"So what's the information?" Harry asked.

Hermione began to explain each and everything in detail, until it was time to head back to Hogwarts.

"Thanks Kingsley." Harry said as the minister departed.

★★★

Sorry for the short chapter.

Coming to think of it, I won't reveal every information on soul bonds I guess.

Anyways, idea credits goes to Potterheadgirl_1223

If you have any ideas or any one shots prompts, feel free to share.

Byeeee

»HP_Always«