Nightmare

Bellatrix was fighting too, fifty yards away from Voldemort, and like her master she duelled three at once: Hermione, Ginny and Luna, all battling their hardest, but Bellatrix was equal to them, and Harry's attention was diverted as a Killing Curse shot directly at Ginny, hitting her square on the chest.

His heart stopped. It was as if the Dementors had attacked them. Every moment spent with her came flying in his memory. She can't be dead! He couldn't live without her. But her body was unmoving. She was dead.

There's was no reason to come back, maybe he would commit suicide after finishing Voldemort, because he knows, only he can finish him, but what next? There was no reason in living anymore.

Bellatrix was laughing mirthlessly. Blood boiled in his veins, he would take revenge, of Sirius, of Dobby, of Neville's parents, and most importantly, of Ginny.

He changed course, running at Bellatrix rather than Voldemort, but before he had gone a few steps he was knocked sideways.

"YOU HAVE DONE WRONG, YOU BITCH!"

Mrs Weasley thew of her cloak as she ran, freeing her arms. Bellatrix spun on the spot, roaring with laughter at the sight of her new challenger.

All other duels in the room stopped as everyone - good and bad, stopped to watch the fight between Voldemort and the three professors and Bellatrix and Molly Weasley.

"What will happen to your children when I've killed you?" taunted Bellatrix, as mad as her master, capering as Molly's curses danced around her. "When Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie and Ginny?"

"You - will - never - touch - our - children - again!" screamed Mrs Weasley.

Bellatrix laughed, the same exhilarated laugh her cousin Sirius had given as he toppled backwards through the veil, and suddenly Harry knew what was going to happen before it did.

Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's outstretched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart.

Bellatrix's gloating smile froze, her eyes seemed to bulge: for the tiniest space of time she knew what has happened, then she toppled, and the watching crowd roared, and Voldemort screamed.

Harry woke up panting, tears stained on his face.

Ginny was beside him, looking worriedly over him.

He looked at her and sighed with relief. "Thank God you are here, fit and alive."

"Nightmare?" She asked

"Terrible one."

She engulfed him in a hug, whispering calming words in his ear.

"Want to talk about it?" She asked after a few minutes.

Harry looked at her. "I guess, afterall I can't hide anything from you."

"So what was it?"

"Nothing much, just Bellatrix killed y-you."

"It terrified you?"

"Ofcourse, that's why it is a nightmare. I just can't lose you."

"Proofs you love me." Ginny laughed.

Her laugh cheered him up and he grinned.

°------------°•★

Just a Hinny moment.

BTW, same nightmare used in my latest oneshot: You.

Check that too.

Anyways, Bye.

»HP_Always«