The Power Rangers

On the moon; a space shuttle from the Earth organisation known as NASADA had landed and the astronauts exited the shuttle to plant some surveillance drones.

However to their shock they discovered upon what seemed to be an ancient looking bronze giant 'space dumpster'. Curiosity won over common sense as they examined the dumpster and ended up lifting the lid from the top. There appeared to be a surge of energy.

Astronaut 1: We come in peace...

One of the astronauts hesitatingly as the first to emerge from the dumpster was a friendly looking white furred humanoid terrier with long ears, glasses and a dark blue apron.

However then emerged was a fearsome looking bulky dark blue monkey humanoid in shining gold knight armor with a golden sword that he threateningly pointed to the fleeing astronauts that were now retreating back to their shuttle.

???: Don't waste your blade Goldar for we have bigger fish to fry...

Spoke a deadly female voice as emerging from the dumpster was a fog of dark green mist who formed into being a black robed with a staff that housed a dark green light. The witch then pointed to the barren area behind them and pointed her staff as then emerged was a palace.

The Witch: My palace at last I am free! Now to conquer Earth and take my vengeance!

The witch cackled leading her forces to the palace.

In another dimension filled with different bright colors swirling about; a large light blue glowing face awakened as he had felt Rita and her forces finally been released from their prison and would want to continue on from where they had left off. He used his powers and summoned 5 golden coins to send out back to Earth to choose 5 worthy souls to heed the call of becoming the 5 newest great warriors to bear the responsibility of protecting their world from the evil forces that would threaten them.

These 5 would be the ultimate Champions...

Royal Woods High School and a white haired 14 year old boy known as Lincoln Loud was showing his latest card trick to his best friend Clyde McBride outside their lockers.

Lincoln is very skinny and has a large, round head with short platinum blonde hair, with a large tuft of his hair sticking upwards on his left side and two strands sticking up on his right. He has an overbite, with a prominent chipped front tooth, noticeable bags around his eyes, and freckles on his cheeks

Usually wears an orange polo shirt, blue jeans, gray socks with blue and red stripes, and white sports shoes with three red stripes on each side.

Clyde wears circular glasses with thick black rims and blue-tinted lenses. He has freckles and black hair styled into an Afro

He is normally seen wearing black pants, and a yellow-and-blue striped shirt with a white-collar.

Lincoln: Now watch as they fall into a perfect house of cards.

Lincoln showed dropping his deck of cards and they fell into a house of cards that collapsed soon afterwards.

Lincoln: Still need some work on it...

Lincoln smiled sheepishly picking them up but Clyde was astonished.

Clyde: That was amazing Lincoln; you have a real future in this... Trust me; when you are an adult peopel are going to be Harry Houdini who? You will sell out stages and I can tell everyone that my best friend is Lincoln the Magnificent!

Luan: I bet so too Link; why don't you put it here. (Luan Loud came out and grabbed Lincoln's hand and he screamed as he was shocked by the joy buzzer.)