Glasses

Grahams pov

I was waiting for her to come back. The nurse was making me have a shower and I needed someone to help me. Usually the nurse would but I was very much opposed, so I told her my girlfriend would come and do the job. 

The twat, Thomas, left and everything was okay again. Although he called her yesterday to tell her that he's got a new job. Car detailing or something like that. I understand that she still cares about him, in a platonic way but any type of contact between them makes me feel sick. 

I just have to accept that he was her first. The extent of the word first... well I'm not sure. First kiss, first time, but the first love thing was bugging me. Why was she so keen of being uncommitted and unfeeling with guys after Thomas. Did she love him? Was that why she was scared of feeling that way again?

Right now I was choosing to focus on the fact that she told me she loved me. I could finally tell her back. All the pain I felt disappeared in that short moment. 

"I am here, and I also brought this," she said as she brought out a pink container with brownies. "It's from Dillon."

"Did you bring me anything?"

"Well, the nurse told me you waited for me to shower, so I guess you could say I brought you this." She lifted her top to reveal her black lace bra.

"I'm ready lets go," I said as I threw the blanket off me and went to get up.

"Graham, just wait." She pulled my first name on me, which means she was serious and it made me laugh. "You're healing from internal bleeding you git."

"Sorry, it's your fault."

"Oh shut up. Here, hug me."

"I thought we were showering?" She gave me a look. "Right, okay, sorry, let's go." I laughed as I hugged my right arm around her as she helped me up. I had to stay vertical, no bending, and I could only lift my right arm half way. 

She walked be into the bathroom and made sure there were towels and clothes. The bathroom was a big room as it had to cater for wheelchairs and things. 

She stood me under the shower, it was all open. She took off my hospital gown, leaving me in just my underwear. She bent down and took my boxers off. I smirked down at her as she noticed I was already a little hard. 

"All you saw was my bra."

"It's been days love, usually I get to have you whenever I want." I stated and she turned the water on, getting it to the right temperature. "Why don't you have less clothes on."

"I'm meant to help you, not shower with you."

"Who says. You'd be helping me a lot if you showered with me." She just looked at me as she took all her clothes off. She tied her hair up and made sure she avoided getting it wet. "I feel better already." She as she ran her fingers through my hair, getting the water through it. 

"So, how are you feeling today?" She asked me. 

"Good, because I get to leave later."

"You might. They can still keep you longer, if they think you need more rest. You do get to miss out on classes."

"I don't care, I want to be back in my bed or yours. I do nothing but lie in pain with no one to distract me. You've only been able to come after your game, and then after classes."

"I'm here now."

"That's because you don't have class Tuesday morning."

"Fine, I'll tell her that you want to go. They'll give you a prescription for the meds and we can get them from the clinic just outside the building." She explained as she took out the shower head to rinse the soap off me.