Vol. 4.5 Chp. 1: Fortune Teller

'Italic': Notebook

I was glad to be off the cruise ship and finished with the exam. We disembarked early in the morning, so most students, including myself, wanted to tidy up and rest.

I wasn't alone in my room, though. Ichihashi followed me to my room and wanted to spend time with me. I was lying on my bed when she was lying beside me.

"So, should we have some fun?" Ichihashi seductively looked at me while licking her lips.

This girl...

She started caressing my cheek as she was getting dangerously close. I could feel my heart racing.

I wanted to sleep, but this wasn't helping me at all. I rolled over to face away from Ichihashi.

She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her chest against my back, "Fine, we can sleep... I want to be the big spoon."

I felt her warm breath against my ear, "This also gives me the chance to feel your body."

I'm going to sleep.

~Timeskip~

"Kagu-kun," I felt Ichihashi gently shake me.

I let out a groan before rolling over. I wanted to continue sleeping.

"I'm going to kiss you if you don't get up," I heard her say.

I think she would kiss me while I'm unaware and sleeping.

"I made food."

My eyes shot wide open.

Ichihashi had better not mess around because I was hungry. Did I join her for... Breakfast? Lunch? I didn't check the time, and I'm hungry.

"How is it?" She asked.

I gave her a thumbs-up.

"Good, I tried my best," Ichihashi smiled.

Keyaki Mall

Students donning their casual wear could be seen anywhere I looked. I could only stand aside and observe with Ichihashi.

"Sorry, I hope we aren't late."

We?

Three girls called out as they approached us. It was Onodera Kayano, Azuma Sana, and Mori Nene.

"It's nice to see you, Kagurazaka-kun," Mori flashed a friendly smile.

"How terrible... You don't greet me first," Ichihashi pretended to wipe a fake tear away.

Mori deadpanned, "I had to deal with you on the cruise ship."

"How could you say that after what we did together?" Ichihashi clutched her heart, "Ack! My spleen!"

Mori karate chopped Ichihashi.

"Don't listen to this horny idiot," Mori deadpanned while Azuma and Onodera giggled.

"Alright, let's get going," Ichihashi bounced back.

'What are we doing?'

"Karaoke!"

"Ruri-san..." Mori pinched the bridge of her nose, "Kagurazaka-kun doesn't sing."

Ichihashi waved dismissively, "It's fine; he can listen while we serenade him with our beautiful singing voices," she wiggled her eyebrows.

Karaoke place

Ichihashi started by singing first while Mori ordered food; Onodera and Azuma cheered and clapped. I was awkwardly sitting there.

"I'm surprised you joined us," Onodera said, bringing me into the conversation.