Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

First and foremost, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for taking the time to read my work. It means the world to me. 

After I started reading, I have always wanted to write a book and here I am with it. It's my first book so please pardon me for any mistakes. I am happy to be here and engage you with my stories. 

As I am a student, trying new things, please bear with me and have patience if I am unable to update the book on time. I will try my best so please be with me throughout the journey. 

Feel free to dm me if you have any suggestions or comments. (instagram account: _lilyyy26_)

I hope you enjoy reading my book. Thank you once again. 

His Moon © 2024 by _lilyy26_

His Moon © 2024 by _lilyy26_ . All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. 

The images used in the book belongs to the respective owners.

                                                                 (。◕‿◕。)