First Day At Work

"Are you sure you want to join that company? I heard that the CEO is very arrogant, has some anger issues and he is no gentleman

"Are you sure you want to join that company? I heard that the CEO is very arrogant, has some anger issues and he is no gentleman. I am sure you won't like him, which will ruin your first day. You still have a chance to take back your decision." Ayesha and Zara were on the call. 

They are my best friends. I was always surrounded by fake people who loved my money and they are the only true friends I got and I trust them. Ayesha and I are childhood friends and we both pursued fashion designing. We went to the same college and there we met Zara. Ayesha is the mom of our group, I am the sunshiny one and Zara is the cold one and so we named our group "The Triple Trouble". Zara is in London as she permanently shifted there after higher studies. 

While Ayesha spoke, I was thinking about the incident that happened a while ago.

I was walking on the streets of Mumbai and my gaze fell on someone. He was wearing an exclusive piece of black suit and black formal pants. I instantly felt a deep connection with him, as if we have met earlier. This has never happened to me before. This was the first time I have felt something like this. Before I could see him, he turned away and left. A butterfly locket fell from his neck. I went and picked it up. It was beautiful. I think I had seen this earlier but I am unable to recall now. I wish I could see his face. 

I was sitting in the chair with the locket kept close to my heart, thinking about him.

"HELLOOO!! Akshara, don't tell me you are lost again." Hell, yes I am. 

"No, I was just thinking about what you said but I think I want to give it a try. It is a great opportunity for me. I don't want to miss it. You know how much I wish to be a fashion designer. This will take me a step ahead in my path. Don't worry, I will handle him. I have handled you both all these years." They were shouting at me from the other end. 

 "Chill! I was just joking. Now I need to end the call. I wish we could talk more but I don't want to be late for my first day. I will come and share the gossips. Talk to you later."

I started to get dressed. I decided to wear a navy blue suit with a white T-shirt and a blue pencil skirt. I clicked some pictures for instagram and after being satisfied with the look I walked down the stairs.