Ch. 4: A Warning

~~~~~

  ~~~~~

Silence.

For a good amount of time that is all that is heard, just silence. Because people are either to shocked, surprised, or really don't know what to say when it comes to the situation.

"You're back." Annabelle is first to break the silence, her jogging over to Sabrina and going to give her a hug. Sabrina puts her hand on her back and pats it lightly, Annabelle staring down at the dog after she pulls away. "Who's this guy?"

"Don't approach him or he will bite. Let him sniff you first."

"Wait isn't that the same dog that was about to chew our ankles off when we were at the Russians warehouse?" Ethan questions confused.

"His name is Buck." Sabrina dismisses, her beginning to walk past everyone while staring down at the flowers, mindlessly putting them against Elio's chest, him taking the flowers, Buck following her at her side.

"It's about time you showed up." Luciano says with crossed arms. "How long has it been?! A little over a year with no contact from you whatsoever!"

"Where have you been, Sabrina?" Sam questions.

Sabrina takes Max's left hand and stares down at the ring on her finger, her sending Lucas a stare for a moment before turning to look at Sam. "Around."

"Where the hell are you going?!" Luciano exclaims when Sabrina goes inside of the Villa, everyone beginning to follow her inside.

"Who is that?" Beverly questions.

"It's...just a second." Sasha goes to follow everyone else, Beverly following quickly behind her.

"Come on." Max takes Lucas's hand, both of them going to follow as well.

"Sabrina!"

All of them follow her inside of the ballroom, seeing how Sabrina goes to pick up a plate and begin to make her a plate of food, stuffing a piece of bread in her mouth.

"Well you could've at least showed up before or during my wedding, you kind of missed the whole thing." Max comments. "Doing....whatever it was you were doing."

Sabrina gets done making her plate, her sitting down at a table where everyone stands in front of, her grabbing a fork while leaning her forearms against the table, her strong tatted up arm muscles being seen more from the position. "Anna get me a beer will you. And get him a bowl of water." She motions towards Buck.