Ch. 24: Madness of a Bride #2

The sound of loud ringing can be heard all around the Auction building as people run and step over each other to hurry up and get out of the building.

Holly can hear the faint sound of her name being yelled out, the voice inching closer and closer to her, until eventually she feels hands on her helping her up.

"Holly!" Steve helps her up, Jane quickly coming over to her as well.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Holly slowly gets up, some blood running down her temple.

Everyone screams again when a loud explosion can be heard followed by a large part of the ceiling falling down on the ground.

"Steve I got eyes on the target!" Robin quickly says through the earpiece.

"Where are you?" Jonathan asks, him quickly jumping down the stairs with his gun in hand.

"Outside 2B exit door!"

"Both of you stay here and work on getting everybody out." Steve tells Jane and Holly while getting his gun out.

"No I want to help—"

"Jane if anything happened to you Mike would kick my ass alright." Steve interrupts. "Just work on getting everyone out of here and just keep eyes from above, get the snipers ready."

"Copy that." Holly and Jane go to quickly stand up.

"I copy I'm coming out!" Steve calls out.

Robin quickly runs through the large parking lot, swerving and jumping over the different amounts of cars, her seeing the person dressed in all black and a black ski mask while holding a grenade and a gun.

Steve and Jonathan make it outside, both of them looking around to see Robin approaching one of the people while the other one is seen with a gun in hand while running over to the building. "There's two of them!"

"Handle the other one I got this one!"

"Copy!"

Robin jumps over the car and tackles the person making them drop their grenade, quickly pulling her head back when they try and shoot her, her kicking the person hard and punching them hard with her gun, shooting the gun out of their hand making them scream out, her beginning to punch the person with multiple punches until they past out, Robin getting up while the guards run over to him.

"Put this asshole in the cells."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Steve Jonathan what's your alls position?" Robin jogs over to the side of the building while the guards all pick up the man and restrain him.

"We're on them!" Steve calls out while him and Jonathan run after the target, Jonathan trying to shoot them in the process.

"This is definitely a woman!" Jonathan calls out.

"Jonathan go around to the other side! We need to try and flank her!"

"Got it!"

"I'm coming!" Robin says, her going to quickly run over to the side of the building.

The woman quickly rounds the other side of the building, Steve rounding the building when she is halfway, him trying to shoot her while running to which she quickly dodges, him quickly hiding behind the building when she tries to shoot him.

Before she can turn around Jonathan tackles her down, going to kick the gun out of her grasp and his hands circling around her throat, her kneeing him in the crotch making him grunt while loosing his grasp.

Before she can shoot Jonathan Steve hits her with his gun at the back of her head making her fall down, her elbowing Steve hard and going to punch Robin hard when she makes it over to them.

Mafia Chain: All Hail The Coalition जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें