Vol. 4. Chapter 5: Birthday Celebration

A/N: With this chapter, I finally achieved my next big milestone, 200k Words.

That being said, this will be a very long Chapter. My lengthiest chapter's so far, I think.

[Word Count: 6734]

--

[20th October, 6.52]

[Third-Person Pov]

A white haired person with red eyes heard the noise of his alarm clock beeping, slowly waking up, from the loud noise.

"Haah, I slept really well," he yawned, stretching both of his arms in the midair.

"But it's all thanks to you, Hiyori. Although, she isn't in my room present currently, only through her, I was able to sleep for the past entire week without sleeping pills at all..."

"Something I was not able to do for the past 8 years and 92 Days, was something possible through her, with just her presence, alone..."

"After tomorrow, it'll be the 3031 Days, precisely 8 years and 103 Days, when I opened the safe on July 19, 2007, figuring out the truth behind their death's..."

"Not quite... however, still..."

"Project WR, I thought of many things, but have not come to a conclusive truth, yet, of what it really is..."

"The Private Investigators I hired anonymously to search in the blackmarket... they died, during mid-June... six years ago, when I was 10 and a half year's old..."

"They are dead... because of my selfishness. They were also my closest clue's..."

"Before I could get anything... a explosion occurred, or that's how the media says it, because of a gas leak, in the pipes..."

"Cigarettes were found on the ground..."

"But neither of them smoked..."

"I remember still the last message I got..."

"We have something. We'll be there at the arranged meeting. It's better to explain it head-on-head..."

Although this might have been a trap, in case it wasn't, I had found something about this very own project, I searched desperately, 3 years long.

"But my enemies... they killed these two. Two additional innocent people's, like they did, with my family, too..."

He clenched his fists.

"The last kind of naivety inside my body died at that corner of time..."

"At that point, I think... the increase of my abilities skyrocketed by much further..."

"My Potential... It seemed like, it was higher than I initially thought..."

"When they died, I thought I already utilized every ounce of my talents, my potential, studying medicine, psychology, law, history, many engineering courses, maths, physics, chemistry, business administration, and many other things..."

"But..."

"The more hate I felt, the more I felt my Potential being limitless, honestly..."

"I could easily solve things beyond said my age, and had no troubles on solving other kinds of problems, famous professor's couldn't do..."

"Haah..." he sighed, looking on the ground.

"After this incident... I was unable to find anything else out, in the blackmarket, despite any of my attempts..."