Vol. 4 Chapter 8: Paper Shuffle Concluded

A/N: Important question, but which of these two Hiyori Images do you prefer more? The fundamental difference is the hair color, so I'd like to hear your opinion.

I personally like her with the light blue hair, since it's also the one used in the latest novel illustrations

I personally like her with the light blue hair, since it's also the one used in the latest novel illustrations. But please feel free to tell me which you prefer.

Also, another question, before you start reading.

Since literally everyone in ANHS has a nickname, which one would you give Kurushima?

I have one, but I'll keep it as a secret, until a soon-to-be SS Chapter, I suppose.

Anyway, here you go with the chapter.

Not very long, but I wanted to conclude the Paper Shuffle, finally.

--

[26th October, 15.53]

[Third Person Pov]

As Kurushima had planned to leave, going to the student council, he felt how a girl was trailing behind him. He ignored her for a while, until there was no one else who could see them.

"Kurushima-kun, can we talk?" A girl asked.

A girl, he was very familiar with. She had brown hair, blue eyes, and foremost, was a classmate of his.

It was Matsushita Chiaki, someone who confessed to him in the past, which made things lately really awkward, since he did not often talk with her.

"Yes, Matsushita-san?" he asked, turning himself around, looking at her.

But Kurushima could not deny that it felt really awkward, currently. At the cruise ship, she confessed his love to him, but he rejected her, since he did not feel anything.

Ever since, he had not really talked with her, anymore, aside from class affair matters, relating to everyone, including her.

"I'm sorry, it must be awkward for you, talking with me, isn't it?"