24- Ichi is here

3rd pov -

*************************

The morning rays fell on the three figures sleeping peacefully on the bed.

A ring woke up the girl but the two childeren were still fast asleep.

Groggily she woke up and answerd the phone. Her sleepiness vanished when she heard the person on the phone.

She quickly jumped off the bed and ran out the door without a care as it was still 5.00 am and no one was awake.

She quickly opened the door, where the delivery boy was standing with a big box.

Taking the box she carefully went back up again.

****************************

Elora's pov:

**************************

I decided to just get ready for the day as I was way too excited to sleep again.

Ignoring the open mouthed toddlers drooling on my bed I went to take a shower.

Mental reminder - change the damn sheets and never let them in again.

Taking a nice bath I settled on a red and black saree with a choker for today.

Gotta look like a newly married women. * Insert eye roll*

Though im going for the most minimalist look I can fanthom.

When I came out the two monsters were nowhere to be found and I shrugged. Must be their mother, I thought and moved on to my precious box.

I opened it with a grin and instantly this face greeted me

OH MY!

My heart!

Maza ichi, maza cute cute Ichi.

He quickly slithered up my arm and wrapped itself on my neck and I awwed.

"Did u miss me? I missed u baccha."

He hissed and wrapped himself a little bit tighter.

I put my hair down so he can completely dissapper as he likes. He likes to do that, and I love letting him do it.

I sent a little appreciation to my secretary for delivering him on time, cause I'm nice like that.

Humming a random melody I  walked out to go eat breakfast cause I am hungry duh!

*******************************

Dadu's pov -

*******************************

I was sitting at the table trying to think of ideas to irritate the that girl but I could'nt think of anything.

AND I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE LAST NIGHT!