Character's Profiles

Author : Heyy guys! So , I finally set my mind to make this chapter , it's not particularly a chapter but you say so . This is where you can find all the profiles of the main characters in my story . I'm going to give you some basic things to know about them , not too much though . Enjoy!

Bevy :

Her full name is Bevy Scruce . Her mother's name is Scarlett Scruce , father's name is Ajack Scruce . She is 16 years old . She is studying in Idea's World School . Her best friend is Jenna . She lives in Camberley , England . She has an aunt who is sick , admitted in hospital , who lives in Paris . Her dream place is Paris . Her mother works as an accountant in a company which serves the government . Her father works as a manager in the marketing of a company .

Jenna :

Her full name is Jenna Walker . Her mother's name is Jane Walker , father's name is Henry Walker . She is 16 years old . She is studying in Idea's World School . Her best friend is Bevy . She lived in Dubai before , but 5 years before she transferred here because of her father's work . She really wants to be a Writer , as she loves reading books (especially fantasy) . Her mother works as a nurse in a hospital . Her father works as a doctor in a hospital .

Hinny :

Her full name is Hinny Sheer . Her mother's name is Ava Sheer , father's name is Albeit Sheer . She is 16 yrs old . She is studying in Ideas World School . She doesn't quite have a best friend except for her two sidekicks . She has lived in many places as she keeps on transferring from place to place because of her father's company . She is like an influencer . Her mother works as a brand manager . Her father works as a brand ambassador and has his own brand .

Sebastian :

His full name is Sebastian Fluce . His mother's name is Natalie Fluce , father's name is Benjamin Fluce . He is 17 years old . He is studying in Idea's World School . He is new in town . He lives in Camberley , England . He has five siblings including his twin . His parents are rich and they work in the weapon business . He is a very mysterious guy .

Theodore :

His full name is Theodore Fluce . His mother's name is Natalie Fluce , father's name is Benjamin Fluce . He is 20 years old . He is studying in Idea's World School . He is also new in town . He lives in Camberley , England . He is the oldest of all siblings (5) . His parents are rich and they work in the weapon business . He does not quite like Sebastian .

Riley :

Her full name is Riley Fluce . She was adopted by Natalie Fluce and Benjamin Fluce at the age of nine . She is 16 years old . She is studying in Idea's World School . She visited Camberley before and is now living here . She is smaller than three of her brothers . Her parents are rich and they work in the weapon business . She is envious of her younger sister .

Headmaster Raena :

Her full name is Raena Seuss . Her parents are not in this world anymore , they died . She is very old . She is the head of an organisation . She lives in England but no one knows where in particular . Her family is very big consisting of many members . She knows the Fluce family . She is a very mysterious person .

These are the main characters in this story and play a very important role . I didn't give the profiles of the side characters as I would have to write the same things for most of them . I hope you guys don't mind and if you want to know more about a specific person then just ask me and I'll reply .
Love You!♡♡