S2 EPISODE 2: The one where Tevin sings....Kinda.

INT. STUDIO - DAY

Yarni and Tevin are in the booth together in the middle of recording a song.

TEVIN- (singing) Yeah, I know the problems I'm left with See I know the leaves were our first gifts I know how l hurt you, l'm certain my tongue sets on fire, a furnace Yeah, we'll always find a way and we'll always find a way A way, a way to wake up A way, a way, a way, a way A way, a way, a way, a way.

TEVIN AND YARNI-(singing) All my life I've been dreaming of you. I've been dreaming of you, l've been dreaming of you Dreaming of you.

YARNI- (singing) Cause baby we got a lot of life to live
You're the only one that I would stand by And baby we got a lot of love to give Maybe we could put the whole world on standby.

TEVIN AND YARNI-(singing) All my life I've been dreaming of you. I've been dreaming of you, l've been dreaming of you Dreaming of you.

Yarni and Tevin smile as they wrap up the song.

YARNI- Tevin that was so good! I can't believe you wrote that.

TEVIN-Never sleep on my pen.

Yarni rolls her eyes.

YARNI- Whatever.

Tevin laughs.

TEVIN- But seriously thanks for recording it with me. I need that A.

YARNI- You're gonna get it don't trip.

Tevin smiles. Yarni begins to leave.

TEVIN- Hey Yarni hold on.

Yarni turns to him.

TEVIN- So that movie night picnic thing that's coming up...

Yarni looks at him confused.

YARNI- Yeah?

TEVIN- I have a friend who needs a date and I think you two would be great for each other.

Yarni smiles and rolls her eyes.

YARNI- Now tell me how can I be Dave's date and I have boyfriend.

TEVIN- Oh I didn't realize yall were still together.

Yarni looks at him confused.

YARNI- Now why wouldn't we be?

TEVIN- just don't seem like you like him.