117.

September 28th, 2023
Same Night

Ayariah Chanel Jackson- Anthony

We just got to the hotel from the airport and I miss my baby. I haven't really said anything to Semaj since the ride to the airport. Finding a strip lash in his car lowkey bothered the fuck outta me because I don't wear strip lashes.

"You still mad bout that lash?" Maj asked.

I shook my head and walked in the bathroom. I quickly turned the faucet on for the tub and let the water run. Pulling my hoodie off, I walked towards the sink and slide my feet out of my Yeezy slides. I glanced in the mirror and jumped, seeing Maj standing behind me.

"Don't fucking do that" I turned around and pushed him.

"I ain't even do shit" he playfully slapped me.

"You keep sneaking up on me" I pulled my shirt off.

He gripped my waist and pulled me against him. As he wrapped his arms around me, I covered my titties and looked at him through the mirror.

"I wanna see em" he mumbled against my neck.

"Can I wash my ass before you start kissing on me" I pushed his head back a little.

"Nope" he bit my ear.

He put his hand in my sweats, but I pulled his hand back out. I stepped away from him and turned to face him.

"Maj for real. I feel icky" I pushed my sweats down.

"I'm tryna get icky in you" He put his hand in his sweats.

"Go away, goofy" I giggled.

He chuckled and poured some of my bubble bath soap in the tub. He pushed his shorts down, as he walked out the bathroom and almost tripped. Shaking my head, I tied my hair up with a clip. I got my natural hair out.

"Bae, why you brought so much soap?" He said as he came back in the bathroom.

I turned around, to see him holding the three different scents of bath wash that was in my suitcase. This nigga stay in my shit.

"Why you going in my shit?" I said taking off my underwear.

"You act like I'm finna steal the shit" he licked his lips.

"Stop going in my stuff"

He walked out the bathroom and I sat on the edge of the tub. I turned the water off, as soon as music started playing. Glancing over my shoulders, I watched as Maj came back in the bathroom holding his dick and put the speaker down.

"Why you watching me?"

"Not you playing Jhene Aiko" I licked my lips.

He smirked and walked towards me slowly. I rolled my eyes and dipped my feet in the water, sliding in slowly. The water was nice and hot, just how I like it. Maj stepped in and sat behind me.

"You gone be my girl again?" He pulled me against him.

I nodded my head and leaned my head against his chest. His dick jump against my ass, but I ignored it and continued to relax. As he held me tight, he bit down on my neck and sooth the bit with his tongue. He eagerly sucked on my neck and I started singing the song.

I don't have to stay till morning
I don't have to, I don't have to pack no clothes
I am really not that lonely
We finished, we finished, and I will go
It's whatever you want

As he stopped sucking on my neck for air, I turned around to face him. I hovered my lips over his and continued to sing, while he leaned his head back and licked his lips.