118.

September 29th, 2023
Next Day

Semaj Shaude Brown

Last Night we went to the club, today everybody the mall right now and later tonight we meeting at the Strip Club.

Right now I'm walking around with Momo, Cleo, and De. Momo YouTubing ass gone get his content in at anytime. Cleo talking to some girl. As we stopped walking and waited for Cleo, they both started walking towards us. Cleo friendly as fuck, but she with Momo YouTubing ass so it make sense and they do this shit together anyways.

"Shorty bad as fuck" De mumbled.

"You not getting that" I shook my head.

"You ain't either" he turned the camera back on.

"Definitely not. You know Cleo gone tell Yari" I licked my lips, as I looked over my shoulder.

Although I asked Ayariah to be my girl again last night, they don't know. She still moving like she single, but I'm not stressing it cause ain't nobody else got her attention.

"Let's see if y'all favorite tattoo artist got rizz" Momo said before giving me the mic.

"Why he gotta me muhfuckas favorite?" De mumble.

"Cause I'm him nigga"

I looked at Cleo, who is on her phone, and back at the girl. They must be tryna set me cause up or some shit cause why this girl looking directly at me.

I pulled my hoodie over my head, "wassup, you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"Nah, wassup" she pushed her hair over her shoulder.

"What's yo name?" I licked my lips.

"Iyana, what's your name?"

"I'm asking the questions, listen though" I crossed my arms, keeping the mic close enough to hear both of us. "If I was to ask for your number, what's my chances of getting it?"

"I'll give it to you" she shrugged.

I covered my mouth, trying to hide the shock look on my face and looked at the camera. I honestly ain't think she would go for it. Shorty ain't smile or nothing, she just look mean as shit.

"Actually what's your number?" She pulled out her phone.

"305- none of your fucking business"

Turning my head, I watched as Yari came to a stop next to me. Yea I knew this shit was a set up.

"This your man?" Iyana asked with a smile on her face.

"Nah just my baby daddy that's eating my ass" Yari shrugged.

"Oh shit" De laughed and moved the camera.

"Cuh the ass?" Vonta covered his mouth, as his eyes widened.

"Oh you can have him" Iyana walked away.

"Bye"

"Bro, why you do that?" I asked Yari.

"Cause what the fuck are you doing?" Yari snatched the mic out my hand.

"Now this is content" De put the camera in my face. "Jit a bottom feeder"

"Fuck out my face" I pushed the camera away from me.

"The ass is crazy" Vonta shook his head.

"Fam we be passing the blunt around" Momo put his hands on top of his head.

"I dont even be eating her ass" I grabbed Yari hand and walked away.

I really don't be eating her ass. She wouldn't even let me if I wanted to. Shit she don't even like when I suck her toes sometimes.