Part || 01

Akira pov:-
I was praying to God to get my crush like me when suddenly I felt that someone just grabbed my legs. I looked over and saw a boy. I screamed
" What the fuck are you doing"
He said
" I'm sorry I tripped I swear it wasn't intentional. Wait you are Akira ? "
I looked at him not knowing that this encounter will change our whole future. I looked at him and said
" Yes I'm Akira who might you be? But firstly get up please "
He got up and cleaned his uniform and then said
" I'm yuta I'm in your class 10D. I think you don't know me. Haha... Wait are you here to pray for your couple practical courses partner?"
I blushed and said
" No.. I'm not.. "
And ran away from there.

Couple practical courses.This is the crazy course that our school is going to start. Like the name suggested. A pair of choosen couples will live together as a fake couples. Everyone in the class is looking forward to this .

Yuta pov:-.

I prayed my crush to be my partner and then went to school. I was an introvert and an otaku. I loved playing game's and 2d girls. My crush was my childhood friend Yumiko . But she didn't know this thing and I was praying to get paired up with her.

Akira's pov:-

I was in hallway when I saw my crush minami. I was so happy to see him that I went near him and greeted him with good morning and complimented his yesterday's basketball match

"Minami Kun you good morning! I saw yesterday's basketball match it was amazing. You played so good."

I said while blushing and then we talked for sometime when suddenly our bell rang and it was time for our 1st period and we went to our classes.

In class the teacher told us about the guidelines that we have to follow while living together with our partner and everything. After the  lecture ended now it was time to go to our new home and see our partners. We didn't knew who our partner will be.

I went to my new house and opend the door. I was praying it to be minami kun. But when I opened the door I was disappointed. I saw yuta  there. I was so shocked that I grabbed him but his collar and shouted

"Why the fuck it has to be you?"

And for that he said

" That's.... that's what I'm going to say"

I was so angry but I cooled myself down and went into living room and sat on the couch. He also came there and sat beside me.
Suddenly I saw that our points they were in minus it was -3.

So basically when will live together we have to live like a real couple and act lovey dovey and we will be granted points for that and these points were important for us to graduate.

Seeing minus points pissed me up but I tried to cool myself down. I looked at him and said

" We need to act like fucking couple's. I don't know how we are going to do that but we have to"

So guy's this is it for this chapter. What do you guys think? How will they act like a couple and gain points to graduate?