Behind the Mask

💘( Behind the Mask! )✨

SEVENTEEN

[ Eureka ]

[ Eureka ]

( 🏍️💀💘👪💒🔫 )

It's like your body's here, but your mind's on holiday. "

~ JUICE ORTIZ to LETTY MORROW

☆《》¤

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ : There will be mentions of rape, scenes of PTSD, drug and alcohol use, along with driving while under the influence. 

☆《》¤

AS THE SUN BEAMED IN THROUGH THE CURTAINS OF JUICE'S BEDROOM INSIDE HIS HOME, his naked body entangled in his satin sheets and his girlfriend's nude figure beside him. Small scratches, love bites and small bruises scattered his entire body. 

A small groan escape his lips as he shuffled slightly in the bed, grabbing Letty's attention. Turning on her side, she reached up to caress his cheek, "Are you okay?" she asked, concern flooding her features. 

"A little sore, but I'm good," he said, offering her a smile. 

A look of remorse came over Letty's face, "I'm sorry. I might of went a little rough last night. I didn't mean to hurt you though," she said apologetically as her fingers traced the Hickeys she left behind on his neck. 

Juice shook his head, sending her a reassuring smile, "You didn't, baby. I'm all good." 

A squeal escaped Letty's lips as Juice pulled her on top of him, so she was straddling his waist, one hand rested on the girl's hip, while the other grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her down into a passionate kiss, making a moan slipped from her sweet lips. 

"I love all this kinky shit," Juice murmured on her lips, resting his forehead on hers as they pulled apart to catch their breaths, their chests heaving. "And I'm loving this new dominate side of you - It's fucking hot." 

Letty giggled, moving down to place kisses on his neck. 

Juice groaned in pleasure as her lips travelled down his body, "But all I really want is to make love to my girlfriend." 

Letty's head snapped up to meet her boyfriend's gaze, the nerves forming in the pit of her stomach. 

Ever since their little bathroom rendezvous at Cara Cara, Juice and Letty's intimate relationship had gotten a lot better. They did a lot of stuff, well, mostly Letty did a lot of stuff to Juice, but still, no sex. Every time Letty thought maybe she was ready, she clamed up and had to find an excuse to leave the room as she felt like the walls were closing in around her and the air was leaving her lungs.