Love Devoted

💘( Love Devoted! )✨

TWENTY TWO

[ Fa Guan ]

[ Fa Guan ]

( 🏍️💀💘👪💒🔫 )

" 'I do'. Powerful words. 'Till death do us part'. Do you understand the strength of being hopelessly devoted to someone? Love - it's a beautiful thing. Truly, it is. But love can also be dangerous. It can become your greatest weakness. And when others know your weakness, they can use it against you. "

~ LETTY MORROW

☆《》¤

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️  : Detailed oral sex will be featured in this chapter. 

☆《》¤

LETTY'S OUTFIT 

THE ATMOSPHERE WAS TENSE INSIDE CHIBS' HOSPITAL ROOM, Letty sat on a chair by the window, while Jax sat on the end of Chibs' bed

THE ATMOSPHERE WAS TENSE INSIDE CHIBS' HOSPITAL ROOM, Letty sat on a chair by the window, while Jax sat on the end of Chibs' bed. Chibs lay propped up against his pillows, his gaze shifting between the two of them, sensing the unspoken tension hanging in the air.

Jax's voice was low, his words carrying the weight of guilt and remorse, but the air in the room was thick with unresolved tension. Chibs could sense the strained dynamic between Letty and Jax, their silence speaking volumes.

Letty's expression remained stoic, her eyes fixed on the cars and the people going about their day just outside the hospital window, her mind clearly elsewhere. Jax and Letty's recent fight at the potlatch still lingered between them, a rift that seemed impossible to bridge.

Chibs observed the subtle shifts in their body language, recognising the familiar signs of conflict between the siblings. 

Jax's jaw was clenched as he spoke, his frustration evident in the tightness of his voice. He knew Letty was still not speaking to Tara after their confrontation, and the animosity between them only added to the strain between Letty and Jax.