Chapter 23

Tine looked at the boxes stacked in the living room of Sarawat's apartment. The place was already stylishly decorated, but with Tine's belongings added, it started to feel like a home.

(Tine is moving in with Wat)

Wat watched him unpack, a playful smirk on his lips. "You know, clumsiness is cute, but maybe we should invest in some bubble wrap for you?" he teased.

Tine stuck his tongue out. "Just because I tripped over a rug doesn't mean I'm clumsy. It could happen to anyone."

Wat threw his head back and laughed, the sound filling the room with warmth. Tine had always been clumsy, and Sarawat found it endearing. It was one of the many things he loved about him.

"Alright, alright, Mr. Graceful," Sarawat said, ruffling Tine's hair. "How about we order some takeout and celebrate your successful move?"

Tine grinned. "Sounds good to me."

They spent the evening laughing and talking, sharing stories and dreams. Tine felt comfortable and happy in Sarawat's presence. It was clear that they were meant to be together.

As the days turned into weeks, Tine settled into his new life with Sarawat. They had a comfortable routine, filled with laughter, shared meals, and cozy nights watching movies in bed.

One evening, after a particularly long day, Tine collapsed onto the couch, exhausted. Sarawat sat down beside him, gently massaging his shoulders.

"You've been working so hard lately," Sarawat murmured. "You deserve a break."

Tine sighed contentedly, leaning into Sarawat's touch. "I know, but I'm almost finished with this project. Then I can relax."

"Let's forget about work for now," Wat said. "Come on, let's take a break."

He pulled Tine up from the couch and led him out onto the balcony. The night air was cool and refreshing, and the city skyline stretched out before them, a twinkling sea of lights.

Tine closed his eyes, inhaling the sweet scent of jasmine that wafted through the air. He felt a wave of contentment wash over him. He was grateful for this moment with Sarawat, for their newfound happiness.

Wat wrapped his arms around Tine from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. They stood there in silence for a few moments, simply enjoying each other's company.

"You know," Tine started, his voice filled with a mixture of nervousness and excitement, "I've been thinking..."

Sarawat turned him around to face him, his eyes filled with anticipation. "Thinking about what?"

"I want you to meet my parents," Tine announced, a slight blush creeping up his cheeks.

Wat's smile faded for a moment, and a flicker of uncertainty crossed his eyes. "Your parents?"

Tine squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Yes, my parents. I know you haven't met them yet, but I'd really like for you to."

"Are you sure?" Sarawat asked, a hint of worry in his voice. "What if they don't like me?"

Tine chuckled. "They'll love you, babeee. Just be yourself."

Sarawat took a deep breath, trying to quell the butterflies in his stomach. "Okay, if you're sure."

Tine beamed. "I'm positive. They're dying to meet you too."

They decided to visit Tine's parents the following weekend. Tine called ahead to let them know they were coming, and his parents couldn't contain their excitement.