Chapter 18

Wat's shoulders slumped in disappointment. Joss, meanwhile, erupted in a triumphant laugh.

"Looks like I win, Sarawat," he crowed. "Tine, hop in. Let's go!"

Tine hesitated for a moment, caught between the two young men. He didn't want to disappoint Wat, but he couldn't ignore Joss's victory.

With a sigh of resignation, he turned towards Joss's SUV and climbed into the passenger seat. Joss grinned, revving the engine with a flourish.

"Hold on, Tine," he said, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "We're in for a wild ride!"

As Joss pulled out of the parking lot, leaving a plume of dust in it's wake , Wat stood there watching them go, a mixture of disappointment and amusement on his face. He had lost this round, but he wasn't ready to give up just yet.

He climbed into his car, determined to find another way to impress Tine. The childish competition between Wat and Joss might have ended, but the race for Tine's heart had just begun.

Joss, overjoyed by his victory, drove with a reckless attitude, pushing the limits of his SUV's capabilities. Tine, was nervous, he found himself swept up in Joss's driving skills .

They weaved through traffic, narrowly avoiding collisions, their laughter echoing through the car's interior. Joss, was driving recklessly , as if he had the road for himself.

Suddenly, the shrill sound of a police siren pierced the air. Joss, realizing they had been caught speeding, cursed under his breath.

"Pull over," Tine whispered, his voice laced with anxiety.

Joss reluctantly obeyed, his shoulders slumping in defeat. As the police officer approached the car, Joss turned to Tine, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Fuckkk , what now!!??," he panicked. "they'll take my license. I need it for work."

Tine hesitated, torn between his desire to help Joss and his fear of getting into trouble.

Just then, Wat's car pulled up behind them. He had been following Joss and Tine, concerned for their safety after their reckless driving.

Wat stepped out of his car, his face grim. He approached the police officer, flashing his ID.

"Officer," he said, his voice firm and authoritative. "I witnessed these two speeding. However, I believe it was an innocent mistake. I'm willing to vouch for them."

The police officer, recognizing Wat as a respected businessman .He glanced at Joss and Tine, who were both pale with fear.

"Alright," the officer said. "I'll let you off with a warning this time. But next time, obey the speed limit."

Joss and Tine breathed a collective sigh of relief. They turned to Wat, their eyes filled with gratitude.

"Thank you, Sarawat," Joss said sincerely. "I owe you one."

Wat smiled. "No problem," he replied. "Just be more careful next time."

With that, the police officer let them go. Joss started his car, eager to put the incident behind him.

"Tine you're coming with me!" Wat said, his voice firm ,

Tine nodded , he knew that there was no rejecting Wat's offer after Wat had vouched for them. He turned to Wat, his eyes sparkling with admiration.

"Uhh.... I-I don't know how to thank you, Wat," he said.

Sarawat smiled. "It's okayy Tine" he replied.

He turned to Joss. "Great driving skills you got there."

Joss laughed awkwardly. He started his car and pulled away.