The Dreaded Necromancer Character Information:

A character information for this stories' antagonist, an evil SI-OC that served as my form of degenerate excuse to be the main villain of Fairy Tail and gives my character a challenge if you think him being an unsympathetic anti-hero who curb-stomp everyone and everything without much fanfare is kind of the only way for you to get your catharsis in your heebie jeebies, right?

Anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below...

As always...

Enjoy the story...

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Name: The Dreaded Necromancer

Other Names: Dredd

Title: The Loathsome Wizard of Fiore. The Master of Death.

Race: Radiant Idol

Class: Necromancer

Character Information:
Thoon Von Eldritch and his Thralls are not the only players that were transported to the Fairy Tail world of Earthland.

A player from the DMMORPG that is YGGDRASIL who played as a Radiant Idol Necromancer, the Dreaded Necromancer, or just Dredd for short, would have woken up in his own room after the server is about to shut down but instead, he wakes up in the worl...

A player from the DMMORPG that is YGGDRASIL who played as a Radiant Idol Necromancer, the Dreaded Necromancer, or just Dredd for short, would have woken up in his own room after the server is about to shut down but instead, he wakes up in the world of Fairy Tail alongside being in the body of his own Avatar as well as the NPCs that were all transported with him from the virtual world to Earthland.

Finding the chances of being powerful, Dredd only cares about being the big bad villain of the anime world where, with the many hot chicks, weak losers and being one of the most powerful beings in the entire world, Dredd would have had it all in being the virtually invincible ruler of Earthland itself.

However, he then finds out that another player is in the mix and he is standing against him and his degenerate dreams beyond compare which means that Dredd is more than determined to gained what he wants, no matter the cost.