I.

START.

----------

----------

"Kind of a pretty boy, isn't he?"

----------

...

----------

P.O.V SWITCHING. . .

...

3RD PERSON P.O.V CHOSEN !

----------

"Why the hell does the break have to end so early?.." [name] groaned, walking through the halls of the academy in search for her assigned classroom. Though she was happy that she moved up from Middle School to High School, she found herself a bit.. Lost. The huge crowd of students running in all directions didn't help at all, she even swore she saw one on the ceiling.

"Highschool is a fever dream, I swear.." The girl murmured under her breath in a soft voice, as she started walking towards the path to her classroom. Unfortunately, her homeroom was on the far left side of the building, which meant that [name] would have to suffer walking from one side to another every single day.

"Hahaha..." The student laughed, her tone laced with sarcasm.

"Great!.. Oh, this is just great." Her right eye twitched in irritation.

----------

P.O.V SWITCHING. . .

...

[NAME]'S P.O.V CHOSEN !

----------

'Come on legs! Run faster!' I motivated myself in my own thoughts, pushing and running straight through the horde of people, so that I could make it to class on time. As I ran, the floor started to get slippery the farther I went, which nearly made me slip and fall flat on my face. Luckily, I managed to stop just in time so I wouldn't fall. Clearing my throat, I spoke to myself faintly. "That could've been embarrassing..." I paused. "Well.. Alright then, no more running!" Once more, I encouraged myself to keep going.

----------

'I made it!' I celebrated in my thoughts, while I walked inside the classroom with a smile plastered on my face. A window seat caught my attention, which led me to sit in that spot as I waited for our professor to come in. Picking the window seat is always the best choice for me, since I could always gaze outside if the lessons ever start to get boring.