III.

START.

----------

----------

"You're the kindest asshole I know."

----------

...

----------

P.O.V SWITCHING. . .

...

[NAME]'S P.O.V CHOSEN !

----------

The first day of school finally ended. Sigh... I wouldn't say it was shitty, but at the same time I wouldn't say it was great. There were multiple times I embarrassed myself, making me know damn well that my schoolmates already think I'm weird...

"This sucks!.." I grumbled as I walked with my group of friends on the sidewalk. My lips formed into a frown, lowering my head while Kanao ran her hand through my hair to comfort me in silence.

"Don't worry. You aren't the only one who did something embarrassing today!" Nezuko reassured me, holding in a laugh. She glanced back at Aoi with a grin on her face. "Aoi accidentally tripped on something in the middle of a hallway, and everyone saw!" The pink-eyed girl boasted, bursting into a fit of laughter while Aoi's face flushed in shame.

"N..Nezuko, you snitch!! You said you wouldn't say!" Aoi stammered. "W..Well anyways," She tried to switch the subject, clearing her throat and calming herself down. "let's hang out!" The girl suggested, giving all of us a smirk. But, we all had the same look of confusion.

"Huh?.. But we just got back to school, Aoi?.." Kanao asked, the soft smile on her lips slowly turning into a thin line. Us three stared at Aoi, awaiting her response.

The girl in pigtails let out a sigh under her breath before placing her hands on her hips. "Well, it's not like we hung out during our break!" She exclaimed, pointing at me. "[name] was like super busy the whole two months," She spoke in a 'listen up buddy.' tone. "Nezuko was busy as well with helping her family in the bakery, and Kanao went to Korea for the whole break!" She lectured us.

"Hehe.. Sorry!" I apologized and so did the other two, the girl still held a grudge though.

"Hm.. It's alright for me to hang out, I'll just inform my sisters." Kanao's soft angelic voice suddenly spoke. I swear, she's literally perfect! "I'll tell my brother too!" Nezuko chimed in, bringing out her phone. "I guess I'll tell my brother as wel-" "YOU HAVE A BROTHER??" Aoi cut me off in shock, her jaw dropping for the second time today.