II.

START.

----------

----------

"That smile... That goddamn smile."

----------

...

----------

P.O.V SWITCHING. . .

...

[NAME]'S P.O.V CHOSEN !

----------

"[name], you're here!" My friend, Nezuko, exclaimed cheerfully, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

For such a small girl she's like, seriously strong...

The girl jumped up and down in excitement, her hair bouncing from side to side as the other two, Kanao and Aoi, observed from the distance. Kanao smiled softly at the sight, while Aoi allowed a soft chuckle leave her mouth.

"Hi! Let's go find a table and catch up, 'kay?" I gave the three a smile as I spoke. "Right," Aoi started to say, "we wouldn't wanna block the way... ahem ahem.. like those three." She pointed at a trio, almost the whole school knew.

Alright, here's an intro!

TANJIRO KAMADO, the sweetheart and peacemaker of the group. He usually stops fights started by Inosuke, and drags Zenitsu out of those fights!

ZENITSU AGATSUMA, the pussy of the group, that's at least what I like to call him. In all honesty, he's kind off a creep! There's been multiple cases I saw him almost getting beat up by a girl or girl's boyfriend...

INOSUKE HASHIBIRA, the 'weird but strong' one of the group. He's always loud and somehow ends up starting multiple fights in one day! Especially with those Shabana kids.

Somehow, the three girls I'm with right now like them... In my opinion, Tanjiro's the only good option. There rest are... Uhm... Yeah, they're just uhm. Kanao's seriously lucky.

----------

"So you're telling me, you don't like anyone, AT ALL??" Aoi asked, her jaw dropping in shock as her eyes widen. She blinked a couple of times to register the information she just received, as if she were some kind of computer. Though Kanao wasn't too surprised, Nezuko has her hands covering her mouth with her eyes wide as well, displaying the amount of shock she was in.