~ Fear & Desire ~

ELAINE

Fear.

That's all I feel when Giovanni mentions my little boy. My sweet little boy.

"I don't know what game you're playing, Giovanni," I stammered through my wildly beating heart. "But you need to leave my son out of it."

"Then you need to comply," he growled. "So that doesn't happen. Follow my instructions like the good little toy you are, and we won't have any problems."

Unshed tears burned in the back of my eyes. That wasn't nearly as painful as swallowing my pride and nodding my agreement. "Okay, fine. Whatever you want. Just leave my boy out of this."

When he threatened my little boy, I had no other choice but to concede and do what he said. He started to undo the delicate little buttons holding the pink nightie I was wearing together. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. They broke free and slipped down my face.

As Giovanni worked, I hated how my body responded to his every touch. My nipples hardened and strained at the fabric of the nightie, begging for attention from his skilled hands.

You're only doing this because of what you owe, Elaine. Remember that. The sooner you cooperate, the sooner this will all be over and done with. Besides, Giovanni is a good lover. He'll make this all worthwhile, just like the first time.

My train of thought was interrupted by a zing of pleasure that went through me when Giovanni finally took my top off and captured my left nipple in his warm mouth. He started to work it with his tongue, and my whole body came alive. I moaned as I dug my fingers into his hair and forced his mouth deeper onto my breast.

"Molto bella, Elaine. (Very beautiful, Elaine)."

I didn't know what he said, but it turned me on.

He focused his attention on my other nipple, and I threw my head back from the force of the pleasure that rang through me.

When he was done, he trailed kisses up to my lips.

He attacked my mouth, and I moaned. His hands found their way to my ass, and he hiked me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I felt the bulge of his hard-on, and I ground against it. He let out an appreciative groan.

He carried me to the bed, laying me down and hovering above me with eyes that blazed with lust and desire.

"Let's get rid of this, shall we?" he said as he began to undo my shorts. Once they were gone, he bent his head and gave my pussy one long, hard lick making my eyes roll to the back of my head and my body arched.

"Look at you," he said with his head still bent. "All wet and ready for me. What a beautiful sight, mio amore."

He didn't warn me before he dove back in, his tongue and lips sliding over my pussy. My legs shook with the magnitude of the pleasure I was feeling, and he had to use one hand to pin me down as he continued his delicious assault with his tongue.

With every lick, he set my soul and my body on fire. I gripped the sheets in my hands as I tried to keep from completely unraveling under the weight of the orgasm building in me.

"Fuck, Giovanni! Yes! Yes, I'm coming!"

He abruptly stopped, making me whimper at the loss of his mouth and the sweet orgasm that would've been mine.

"Not yet, tesoro. You don't get to come until I'm deep in your pussy."

He leaned over me, and I heard the bedside drawer open and close.

When he straightened, he had a condom between his teeth as he used his hands to take off his shirt.

Coming down from my almost-orgasm, I admired the hard muscles of Giovanni's chest. It'd been four years since I last saw him naked, and my God, it was even more glorious than that first time. His abs were more sculpted, his biceps were bigger, and he'd gotten some ink in the shape of a dragon running from his left pec to his shoulder.

All I wanted to do right now was run my hands and my tongue down his sun-kissed olive skin, exploring every ridge and muscle.

My brain came online amidst my raging hormones, and I realized that he kept a box of condoms in my bedside table. I wanted to comment on that, but I decided to hold my tongue.

He was working on the belt of his pants, and once it was free he got both his shoes and pants off.

He ripped the condom wrapper open and then took his boxers off. His dick sprang free, and I found myself panting as I anticipated it inside me.

"Are you clean?" he asked as he rolled the condom on.

"Excuse me?" I retorted, feeling insulted by his insinuation. "What the fuck do you take me for? What? Do you think I'm some hooker who sleeps around willy-nilly?"

He scoffed. "How would I know, tesoro? It's been four years, and I have no idea how you spend your free time. I never thought I'd meet you again, yet here we are. I wouldn't be surprised if you've acquired some new qaulities."

"I wish," I muttered low under my breath. Too low for him to hear me.

And he didn't because he asked, "What did you say?"

I pivoted. "I said are you going to fuck me, or are we going to talk all night? This isn't therapy, and I'd like to be rid of you as soon as I can, thank you very much."

Giovanni only smirked. "Very well, tesoro, but tomorrow I'm going to get a doctor down here to see you and make sure you're clean."

That was all he said. The next thing I knew, Giovanni was sliding deep into me.

I hissed from how he filled me completely and how fucking good it felt.

Giovanni must've felt something because his eyes closed, and he let out a pleasured groan. "Fuck, amore. Tanto aderente. (So tight.)."

He slowly started to slide in and out, making me moan.

"Fuck, Elaine," he says into my ear as his hand finds one of my nipples. "I don't know how you do it, but I think your pussy is the best I've ever had. So tight and wet and so fucking beautiful, just like that first night. Dio!"

Well, you're the only man that's ever been with me.

As he continued to thrust, a small whimper escaped my lips. It sounded like I was in pain, so I could understand why Giovanni froze mid-thrust and looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" he questioned.

I nodded. "I'm fine. Keep going."

I dug my nails into his back so hard I was sure I'd leave half-moon marks come tomorrow. But I didn't care. I persisted. "Keep going. Fuck me hard, Giovanni."

I threw my head back as he fulfilled my wish.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💞