~ Office Affairs ~

GIOVANNI

"Sì papà, (yes father), I've seen to the shipment myself," I told my father on the phone. "There was a slight delay, but everything is on track to arrive this week."

My father started in fast Italian, but I tuned him out as my office door opened and Elaine and Butch entered.

My French secretary, Julie, looked up from her tablet and scowled at the interruption.

My eyes locked with Elaine's blue ones, and a smirk formed on my face as she glared at me.

My dick twitched as she took a defiant pose in front of me with her arms folded. Her beauty was somehow enhanced when she was angry.

She was still fully clothed, and I hadn't touched her, but already my dick was ready for action.

Eager to get to business, I nodded to Butch for him to take his leave. Getting my non-verbal message, Butch gave a nod of assent and retreated outside. With my father still going strong in his tirade, I turned to the only other person in the room: Julie.

"Ce sera tout. Tu devrais y aller maintenant, Julie. (That will be all. You may go now, Julie)." I told her, directing the landline's receiver away from my mouth so my father wouldn't hear me.

"Bien sûr, Monsieur Enrico. Si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit, et je veux dire quoi que ce soit, n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir. (Of course, Mr Enrico. If you need anything, and I mean anything, do not hesitate to let me know)." Julie's tone was between sultry and flirty as she batted her long dark eyelashes over her sparkling hazel eyes.

Then she gave a smile that lit up her pretty oval face and reached across the table to squeeze my hand.

That would've been inappropriate behavior considering I was her boss, but I was more amused than anything else. From the moment I hired her, Julie had made it clear that she wanted me to fuck her. Normally I would've, but she wasn't my type, and she came across as the type of woman who expected a ring and children after one night of sex. Hard pass.

Thankfully I only visited my Paris branch once in a while, so I only had to suffer her misplaced affection for a few days at a time.

After noting that I wasn't going to acknowledge her advances, Julie stood and adjusted her tight pencil skirt.

She headed to the door but stopped in front of Elaine.

I watched Elaine's expression and gave a silent laugh when I caught the stink eye she leveled at my secretary.

There was a stare-off between the two women before Julie clicked her tongue, muttered something in French, and slammed the door behind her.

Well, well, what do we have here?

"Mi stai ascoltando, ragazzo? (Are you listening to me, boy?)." My father raged, bringing me back to my phone conversation with him.

"Sì papà," I lie as I get up from my chair and stand a few paces before Elaine.

With one ear to my father—he was now giving me unsolicited advice on running my own business—I motioned for Elaine to remove her cream blouse and jeans.

Elaine had other ideas as she shook her head and remained fully clothed.

"What does all this mean, Giovanni?" she whispered, curling her arms around herself. "Why am I here?"

"Aspettare un momento, papà. (Hold on, father)," I put the receiver on my shoulder to muffle my next words. "Do not disobey me, Elaine. Just do as you're fucking told. The earlier we get on with our business, the better for the both of us."

Elaine's expression was defiant, and I knew I was about to have a very long afternoon.

My suspicions were confirmed the second she opened her mouth. "I thought our business was restricted only to the mansion? Why would you want to have sex with me in your office?"

I chuckled at her question. "Bella, I can fuck you wherever and whenever I want to. It doesn't matter the place or the time. If I'm horny, I'll call you, and you will pleasure me. There was never a time I told you I'd only fuck you in the mansion. Where's the fun in that? In fact, I have plans to make you come in the most spectacular places."

Two bright spots bloomed on Elaine's cheeks, and her eyes flared. "That's good for you, but I have no intention of letting you fuck me anywhere but the mansion since you can't control yourself, you disgusting, irritating, vile piece of shit."

The anger that'd been tampered down so far reared its head and after a quick word of goodbye to my father, I lunged forward and grabbed her by the throat. Pinning her to the wall, I brought my face closer to hers.

"You better watch that pretty mouth of yours, or I'll cut it off you. I'm not going to let you insult me just because I want to fuck you to allow you to repay a debt. I should've done to you what I do to people who owe me money: blown your fucking brains out. And it would be well-deserved, seeing as how I hate your family and everything they stand for with every fiber of my being. You should be grateful I could find a use for you and stop testing my patience." I unholstered my gun and waved it at the side of her face. "I could kill you right now, and no one, not even your own father, would care. Maybe that friend of yours would care, but in the end, nothing would happen, and everyone will move on with their lives. Your child is the only thing stopping me, so watch what you say to me."

As I spoke, I saw her blue eyes fill with tears, and one stray drop rolled down her cheek. "Do not talk about my child."

She turned her face away, and I leaned in closer. "I will do whatever the fuck I want, and there's not a single damned thing you can do about it. You're a worthless little thing, and I'm the only one who can find some use for you."

Another tear fell, followed by a sad whimper that clenched at my heart.

I considered briefly that maybe I was too harsh with my words. That maybe some of the things I said were uncalled for.

Silence stretched out before I cleared my throat and reminded myself that she had brought it on herself by insulting me. I released her as she continued to shed small tears and stepped back.

"Just obey me and fucking strip."

She cleaned her face with the back of her hand and began to undress.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

14 Days With The Mafia Lordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें