On A Misson

*Jordan's POV*

I woke up to a mass of thuds and bangs in my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as Jimin came over with a tray, smiling brightly. "What the fuck are you doing?" I said budging up to let him in the bed. "Breakfast in bed!" He said shoving a strawberry in my mouth as he sat next to me with the tray. I furrowed my eyebrows as I chewed the fruit. "Why...what's wrong..." I slowly asked leaning away from him. He laughed. "It's your last day here silly!" He said picking up a slice of toast and chomping on it. I smiled as I ruffled his hair. "Thanks" I said as I clunked our orange juice glasses. "We're shopping today." He said taking another bite as he got comfortable. "For what?" I asked as I swallowed. His eyes grew wide, then he smiled. "Whatever you want." He replied. I furrowed my eyebrows as I just accepted it.

We got ready swiftly after breakfast as Jimin grabbed his keys. "Where are the boys?" I asked grabbing a jacket. "They're not coming." He replied opening the front door. "Yeah but where are they?" I asked following him out. He ignored me.

*Jungkook's *POV*

After we heard them leave, we quickly ran out of my room, past the living room, and into Jimin and Jordan's bedroom. Namjoon grabbed Jordan's laptop from under the bed. "Shit. She has a password." He cursed. "Guess it." Yoongi pressured.

After numerous of tries and hours of guesses, we finally got in. "You know, we could've just texted Jimin..." I pondered. They all shot me dirty looks. "Too late. Right. I got it." I said looking away. "Search history go!" Hobi shouted. "There!" Jin said pointing at a topshop website. "Ooh nice dress~" Tae commented looking at the screen closer. "That's it. That's the one Jimin was talking about." Namjoon said tapping the screen. "Right. Jungkook, text him now saying we're going to topshop, make sure they're no where near the shop." He instructed as I nodded. "Boys. We have a mission." Hobi said looking dead serious.

Jimin's *POV*

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I let go of Jordan's hand to see what the text said.

Jungkook: don't go in topshop, we found the dress you were on about, stay clear away from the shop and anywhere near it, go get bubble tea or something inside the mall.

"Oh~~ topshop! My favourite!." Jordan said tugging at my arm. I quickly pulled her back. I fake yawned. "How about we go and get a drink? This hot weathers making me tired." I acted. She pouted. "We'll go to topshop after I promise." I smiled as I helped her with the bags.

Jungkook's *POV*

"Come! Quick!" I shouted as I turned the corner into the clothes shop. We all looked around frantically. "Mint. Short. Pretty. Size 10. Go." Jin counted with his fingers as we all set off in different directions. I scrambled through formal dresses at the back of the store, getting glares from every angle. "I found it!" Tae shouted from the back corner. Everyone stopped and stared at us like we were crazy. We all ran towards him as I grabbed his arm and ran to the counter.

We swiftly paid the lady and ran out with the bag in hand. "I really hope she has shoes to go with this..." Jin breathed as we walked out, much calmer now we had it. "Jimin said he'd get her some secretly." Yoongi said catching up with us. "We done it boys!" Hobi smiled sending high fivers my way.

Jordan's *POV*

I sucked on my straw as I watched Jimin intensely on his phone. "What are you up to?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Nothing. Be right back I wanna go into foot locker." He said quickly, avoiding my gaze as he ran to the shop opposite. "Jimin-" I said as I turned around to watch him flee. I sighed as I turned back around and crossed my arms frustratedly.

He was taking a while so I decided to call Jungkook.

*ring*
*ring*

Jungkook: "hello?"

Jordan: "what's wrong with him?"

Jungkook: "I-I don't know what you mean." He breathed

Jordan: "ugh okay fine bye."

Jungkook: "wait-"

I put the phone down in a huff. If no one was going to tell me I guess I'd have to find out for myself.

Jimin came back, flushed and out of breath. I smiled sweetly. "What did you buy?" I asked as I leant my head on my hands. "Nothing for you." He said protective over the bag. "I wasn't implying that, I wanna see what you bought." I said staring at him. "Later. I'll wear them later for you." He said setting down his drink. "Come on let's go home." He said abruptly taking my hand. "But you haven't even finished your drink?" I asked confused as i followed him. "Never liked it anyway." He said ahead of me.

We finally got home and I was more annoyed as ever. "Im going in the shower." I huffed setting my bags down. "Good!" He beamed. "I mean not good as you smell...good as in..." He stuttered. "Whatever." I said walking into the bathroom.

I came back out about 30 minutes later, wanting to stay in as long as I could. As everyone's being crazy today. I sighed as I pulled a towel around my hair and body as I walked out of the en suite. I noticed a note on our bed, with a beautiful, familiar, mint dress and some cute silver shoes. I picked up the note. "You+me+my parents+dinner= tonight. 7pm. Get ready beautiful :) <3" i put down the note as I started to grow nervous. "Jimin?!" I shouted frantically. I couldn't even walk out of our room as I was practically naked. I had no other choice than to get ready and mentally prepare myself.