You're My Drug

Jordan's *POV*

I felt my arms being lifted and a hard pounding in my head. I opened my eyes to see a very blurry person standing over me. "Ma'm? Can you hear us?" The deep voice asked. I tried to form a sentence. I mumbled. I tried opening my eyes more. "Yes that's it stay with us, now do you have a phone? Can I call your mum?" The voice continued. "Jimin" I mumbled as I started to gain feeling again. "Phone ma'm do you have a phone?" The voice repeated more worried. "Up." I groaned trying to sit up. "Jimin." I repeated, just as my vision came back, it became blurry again as my eyes started to fill with tears and I started to freak out as my breathing gained speed. "Miss you need to keep calm and talk to us." I realised I was in a white room, an airport section room. "Where is everyone?" I asked panicking. "You fainted in a crowd, we bought you here, im a worker here at LAX." The man repeated. He was middle aged, bald and in a uniform. I just stared. "Phone?" He asked. I took my phone out of my pocket to see I had about 20 missed calls from each of the boys. I swallowed hard as I swiped to call the most recent one. "Excuse me can I take a call?" I asked as I stood up. My head went dizzy as I nearly fell over. The guy caught me and sat me back down. "Can I call for you?" He asked with his hand out. "They don't speak much English but sure." I said calling Tae and handing the phone over.

"Hello? This is Dave from LAX..." Before he continued I butted in. "Ask to speak to Jimin." I pleaded. He did so as he handed me the phone. "Hello?" A quiet, familiar voice sniffled through the other line. "Jimin?" I asked starting to cry. "Jordan? Oh my thank god." He started to cry. "A worker is looking after me, I fainted, im still at the airport." I sniffled, wiping my eyes. "Im coming." He said quickly before putting the phone down.

Dave got me a glass of water as we waited for Jimin. We heard a knock at the door as I gulped down my water. Dave opened it to find another guard. "Someone is here for that girl?" The women said. I saw Jimin standing behind her as choked and ran past the two workers.

I ran into his arms we both started to cry. "Are you okay?" He asked stroking my hair as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Im fine." I said muffled as he kissed my head. "Im sure you'll be okay now? Please drink plenty and take some tablets before bed." Dave said from behind me. "Yes, thank you so much." I weakly smiled as I faced him. "Have a safe journey." He smiled before we walked off.

We just got round the corner before I slipped out of Jimin's grasp, feeling weak again. He caught me and we sat down on the nearest seat. "Im so glad you're okay." Jimin said holding me close. "I was so scared. I stayed for over an hour looking for you, they tried kicking me out multiple times until they forced me." Jimin explained looking down at me. "Im so sorry I tried to hold on I-" I sat up as he pulled me back. "Sh. It doesn't matter it's okay now isn't it. It was just hectic." He finished quietly. "It's okay I can get up now just small steps though please." I said getting up as I held onto Jimin's arm.

We got into the taxi as I fell asleep with my head against the window. "Baby were here." Jimin whispered as I jolted up. "Slowly." He chuckled as he helped me out the car.

We took the hotel elevator as Jimin still held onto me. "Im okay I swear." I said wriggling out of his grasp. "I don't care if you are I still want you close." He replied worried. "Where am I gunna go? We're in a lift." I laughed. Jimin didn't find it funny. "Lighten up please" I begged. "Im sorry Im still in shock and worried. Im also emotionally worn out." He said letting go of me. "Me too." I sighed as reached up to kiss his cheek.

We got out on the 2nd floor as I followed Jimin to our new home for the next month. "Posh hotel." I noted as I walked down the narrow hall. "5 stars." He winked as he swiped his key card in room 105. "Where are the other boys?" I asked as I stepped onto the marble flooring. "Uh, asleep?" He giggled as he pressed the light switch. "Asleep? What time is it?" I asked as I sat down onto the double bed, dumbfounded. "1am." Jimin yawned as he got undressed. "Damn." I whispered scratching my head. Jimin hopped into bed. "I unpacked your stuff into the draws and wardrobe, go get changed and ive got some tablets here." He said kissing my shoulder from behind me.

I did as I was told and after climbed into bed. "Tablets first." Jimin demanded, handing me water and two pills. Sitting up, I took them in my palm. I gulped them down and snuggled back up to my boyfriend. "Well welcome to America." Jimin chuckled as he leaned over and flicked the switch off. I didn't budge. "I was so scared." I said finding his hand under the covers. "I know, me t-" "It made me realise." I interrupted as I locked my fingers with his. "I don't want to be apart from you again. Ever. Not for a second." I whispered. He held my hand tighter. "That's why im saying yes." I smiled into his side. "What?" He asked confused. "I'll move in with you guys." I finished. "What? What about your exams? Your family and friends?" Jimin asked fidgeting. "I can finish them here, I'll transfer or something. Ive only got 2 more years until it's all over anyway. And there's a thing called Skype. Or a plane." I giggled. "Well what about when we're on tour, whilst you're doing exams?" Jimin asked. "Well I guess I'll either bring my books with me or stay at home, depending on how long the tour is. I told you, only 2 more years. At least this way I'll be with you more than me going back to England." I explained. Jimin sat up, turned to me and beamed brightly. Even in the dark i could see his perfect smile. I returned the gesture and smiled back before he pulled me into a hug. "God I love you." I said looking up and him. "I love you too." He sniffled as he pulled away. "Dooly stop crying! I would've thought after today you'd be out of tears." I giggled trying to make light of it. He chuckled as he laid back down.

Jimin's *POV*

"You make me so happy." Jordan giggled giddily as she laid her head on my chest. "Are you sure I gave you plain paracetamol?" I chuckled as I turned to face her. "Im sure. Im just high on you, you're my drug." she winked. "Ew~ so cheesy." I laughed as she hit me. "Says you." She laughed. I smiled. "Still feel dizzy?" I asked moving my face closer to hers. I eyed her lips "Not really." She breathed as she licked her lips. "Good." I whispered before pressing my lips onto hers. She let go of my hand as hers found their way up to my face as she caressed my cheeks, deepening the kiss. My hands fell on the small of her back as I pulled her body closer to mine, if it was even possible.