Stress

We got out the back of the hotel as the security guard made sure the coast was clear and that no fans were in sight. He motioned me to hop on the car as he opened the side door for me to get in. I quickly climbed in as I buckled up. I swallowed hard. "W-what threats were the boys talking about?" I stuttered as I leant foreword to speak to security. He started the engine. No answer.

"Please, will they be okay? Was it anything bad? Involving weapons? Black mail?-" "miss please relax, we're nearly at the venue." He interrupted. My brows furrowed as I leant back into my seat, still not sure.

We pulled up outside the back of the venue, I could already hear the screaming fans lining up. I rushed through the back door after the security guard. I followed him hastily through the narrow dark hall as we entered what was backstage. "Where are they?" I breathed frantically looking around. "Jordan please, they must just be running late." The guard reassured. "No no they left before us, can you call them? Or one of the other guards?" I asked fiddling with my hands as I paced back and forth, full to the brim with worry.

It had been half an hour and the boys sill hadn't arrived. I hadn't kept still and I kept checking my phone for any messages. "They may have got caught up signing autographs, here, have some water." The guard pleaded as he handed me a plastic cup. "I don't want it!" I screamed as I hit it out of his hand. I burst out crying as I shakily fell to my knees. Just then I heard footsteps run in behind me. "Jordan? What's wrong with her? What happened?" A familiar voice rushed over behind me. I looked up to see my boyfriend with a concerned look plastered over his face. "J-Jimin" I stuttered as I cried, falling into his arms. "She was extremely worried about you...all of you." The guard finished looking at all the boys. "We got caught up in the crowds." Hobi explained. "I thought you all had got hurt or something." I sniffled into Jimin's shoulder. "Tae this is your fault, you worried her. I told you not to mention anything." Namjoon tutted. I tried to compose myself. "No i'm glad he did, I want you boys to tell me things like this. What if one of you DID get hurt, I wouldn't have known what's been going on." I stated wiping my eyes. "Well?" I searched for an answer as my eyes scanned their faces. "It's nothing jagi-" "if it's nothing, then just tell me, that way I'll stop making a big deal and worrying. If it's 'nothing' itl put me at ease." I said crossing my arms out of impatience. Nothing. I got nothing. Just blank faces of guilt as they all looked down at their feet. "Right well, have a good rehearsal and show." I said grabbing my bag and pushing past them. "Gun threats." Jimin piped up. I stopped in my tracks. It fell silent again as the tension thickened in the atmosphere. I didn't turn around. "G-gun threats?" I whispered. "But-But like I said earlier, the troll- she wasn't even in the U.S we tracked her Twitter location." Jimin repeated as he rushed over to me. I felt his arms twist my body around to face him. "Are you guys crazy? Are you crazy?" I asked pointing to the security guard. "GUN THREATS?!" I repeated as I started to panic. "YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED THEM!" I shouted at the guard over Jimin's shoulder. I pulled back. "WHY DID YOU GREET THE FANS ONE OF THEM COULD'VE SHOT AT YOU- ONE OF THEM-" I felt my breathing hitch as Jimin forced me close to him. He tried soothing me but it wasn't working. "No give me a minute." I said between breaths as I tried to wriggle out of his claustrophobic grasp.

Jimin's *POV*

She walked off down the dark narrow hall and into one of the dressing rooms. "Should I go and see if she's okay?" Jungkook asked. "Go, my head hurts." I said rubbing my temples. Jungkook rushed down the hall. "She's stressing me out" I said throwing my head my in my hands. "I thought her coming on tour with us would be a good idea, it's only the first day and she's already had a panic attack over some stupid tweet." I grumbled. "Jimin, I think you need to calm down and think about what you're saying." Jin soothed as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "I don't know anymore." I breathed.

*Jordan's POV*

"Jordan? It's Kookie, can I come in?" I heard a familiar voice echo through the door. I got up from the dressing room chair and opened the door for him to enter. I sat back down as he stood there. "We're sorry we didn't explain beforehand, we just didn't want to cause you any worry, we can see now that it worried you more that we didn't tell you..." Jungkook sighed. "I knew it was a bad idea, coming on tour with you guys. I care too much. I don't know what it's like being famous, all of this is probably normal procedures to you guys, but this...this stresses me out." I finished. Jungkook pulled up a chair next to me as he was about to speak. "And I know I stress Jimin out. I know I do, this morning he was fine until I went all anxious about the crowd outside." I said starting to cry. "I don't mean to, I just really worry about you guys, you work hard enough as it is." I sniffled.

Just then the door swung open. "Jungkook-ah can you go to your assigned dressing room please, I'll take this one." Jimin asked politely. Jungkook weakly smiled as he brushed past Jimin on his way out. "Jordan" Jimin said as he closed the door behind him. "I'm sorry." I said looking in the mirror. He sighed before sitting in the opposite chair. I felt his hand touch my thigh. "You're really not helping." He said truthfully. "I know, i'm sorry." I repeated, trying not to cry. There was silence. "I'll get a taxi back to the hotel." I said wiping my eyes as I stood up. Jimin's brows furrowed. "Jagi it's okay, I just need you to...not butt in as much." He finished. "But I do, and I don't mean to, but I just worry... I'll see you back at the hotel okay?" I weakly smiled. Jimin stood up. "I want you to stay." He said in defeat. "You're confusing me." I chuckled slightly, trying to make light out of the situation. "I-i'm scared jagi." He whispered looking me in the eyes. I pulled him into a hug as he started to cry on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead as he pulled back. I wiped his cheeks before softly kissing his lips. "Please stay." He sniffled. I smiled as our foreheads touched. "Park Jimin stop trying to be so strong for all of us." I pleaded.

***
"Jimin are you ready? Our first run through is in 5." Rapmon called from behind the door. Me and Jimin had been sitting for about 20 minutes just talking, relaxing. "I need to get changed, I'll see you out there." He smiled before kissing my cheek. I watched him walk off out the room. "Oh ji-" he closed the door. His phone had dropped out of his back pocket as he had stood up.

I don't know why, but my something in my head told me to check it. I picked up his phone and tapped in his passcode. Unaware of what awaited for me through the screen.